Singpost postman threw residents letters away

supersen

I checked the postal code. It is correct i.e. belongs to the other condo. I believe SingPost will investigate after my feedback to them.

This is an update on SingPost's "investigation". After the first reply promising to investigate and get back within 3 days, the 2nd reply asked me to reply to them on my 1st feedback. This is exactly how a low class 4th world company will operate, by replying to a question with a question to skirt around the real issue. To draw a parallel from computer coding, this will create an endless loop to hang the system. I can call them StinkPost from now on.

Edited by ktnpl
  • Praise 3

Got one time, I want to return something to Amazon.

Paid quite a lot of money on postage.

3 days later, they send the package to my house and not Amazon.

Apparently, the return address font (my handwritten) was bigger than Amazon address which is correctly placed in the centre.

I took it back to the PO and they promised it won't happened again.

3 days later, same thing, the same package ends up in my home.

sinkpost really sink, they repeat the same mistake 2 times.

Couldn't be bothered.

So don't place too much hope in them. Useless people there. Rot starts from the top.

• Praise 1

Got one time, I want to return something to Amazon.

Paid quite a lot of money on postage.

3 days later, they send the package to my house and not Amazon.

Apparently, the return address font (my handwritten) was bigger than Amazon address which is correctly placed in the centre.

I took it back to the PO and they promised it won't happened again.

3 days later, same thing, the same package ends up in my home.

sinkpost really sink, they repeat the same mistake 2 times.

Couldn't be bothered.

So don't place too much hope in them. Useless people there. Rot starts from the top.

I think is the product that dun want to return to the states [laugh]
  • Praise 2

Just received a call from a person who introduced himself as postman Inspector who in charge of my area. He claimed that he is now looking into the complaint which I made 2 weeks ago. He even gave me his personal handphone nos and I can contact him directly anytime. He sounds sincere and friendly.

I take this is a good sign and hopefully Singpost service level will improve gradually.  

Ya..I would wish sing post return the IRAS letter "not delivered" to IRAS.

where to buy this kind of envelop?

I bet no postman dare to throw away this type

on_govt_svc.jpg

Just received a call from a person who introduced himself as postman Inspector who in charge of my area. He claimed that he is now looking into the complaint which I made 2 weeks ago. He even gave me his personal handphone nos and I can contact him directly anytime. He sounds sincere and friendly.

I take this is a good sign and hopefully Singpost service level will improve gradually.  

That's good.

i feedback to my area MP n GRC.

Because of govetrment lette,this's not small issue;is national issue!

Hope the MP will help you if losing the letter means getting you into unnecessary troubles with NS.

Hope the MP will help you if losing the letter means getting you into unnecessary troubles with NS.

letter not losing..But..for govertment registered mail...they totaly never knock on my door n put reminder slip on my gate and instead of 8 feb sent me the final reminder,i only receieved on13 feb and last day for collection is 14 Feb!

I supposed the post man always believe its a sunset industry. Everyone uses email. 

Except, the only place that still have mail room with lots of free time is the banks. They still employ mail room guys who hand deliver to the cubicles. Very atas.

So singpost postal workers who are reading, if you want higher pay and good medical benefits without breaking a sweat. Apply for a mail room job at the banks.

As at the last I check, there are long service guys and woman who has work in the mail room for 16 years. 

I supposed this job is more iron rice bowl then most jobs.

more power than registered mail, no need to tak stamp somemore

Ownself pay ownself :XD:

Very different from last time already

2000 years ago when one gets a mail from ah gong, one has to kneel down all the way to the floor and the postman (usually very high rank people) will read out the mail out loud:

圣旨到!奉天承运,皇帝诏曰.........

:XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 2

Ownself pay ownself :XD:

Very different from last time already

2000 years ago when one gets a mail from ah gong, one has to kneel down all the way to the floor and the postman (usually very high rank people) will read out the mail out loud:

圣旨到!奉天承运,皇帝诏曰.........

:XD:

万岁,万岁,万万岁... 

• Praise 2