• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 70 praises

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone here bought it? Any review and comments?

bose-soundsport-free-blue.jpg

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

Will_I_Am
  • Premium member
    Will_I_Am
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bought the black version in Japan last year when it was just released. Verdict ==> Solid !!

The sound quality is very good with rich deep bass. Will be perfect if they can make it a bit smaller. 

You only live once - Enjoy it!

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:41 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Do you know where they sell them here?  Will like to go and try it out...thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:56 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do you know where they sell them here? Will like to go and try it out...thanks

Quite a few shops selling. Wanna try you can go to Stereo or Atlas.
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Next Monday tax liao
Better check out now
dcb praised this

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$200 USD?  [smallcry]

Is it any good? What about other brands like B&O, Sony, etc?

That is all.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

$200 USD?  [smallcry]

...have a sony before..iirc..cost $199...sounds like crap..bot it becoz i hv a singtel voucher. sold it for $70 1 year later.

Freeder praised this

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just buy lah
Want to pay another US$22? meh

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone knows if there is a total noise cancelation earphones/headphones, without playing any music?
Just put on and you cannot hear external environment noises.

Thanks.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Am also looking at the B&O E8

$200 USD?  [smallcry]

Bose QC35. Have one at home.

Anyone knows if there is a total noise cancelation earphones/headphones, without playing any music?

Thanks.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.headphon...-xoCLnsQAvD_BwE

This?

Not cheap wor.  [jawdrop]

Does it work without playing music?

It seems to only work when music is played.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:06 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes that. Once you on the headphone the NAC work immediately.

https://www.headphon...-xoCLnsQAvD_BwE

This?
Not cheap wor. [jawdrop]

Does it work without playing music?
It seems to only work when music is played.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Good to use when wife goes on nagging mode!

Thanks.

All noise cancelling headphone is able to reduce external noise even when no music is on because the noise cancellation is based on tracking the external noise with a mic and using a cancelling frequency to cancel the sound. It works well for constant background noise (engine hum, vibrating panel etc) but will not totally elimate all external noise.

Edited by Hosaybo, 13 February 2018 - 07:45 AM.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cool. Am waiting for the E8 to be on Emirates points redemption. I have quite a number of useless pts on there.

So far they only have the wireless h5, some Sony one as well
dcb praised this
That is all.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:50 AM

Beanoyip
  • Beanoyip
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm using QC30, not sport series. But i got a feeling that neck support seems to radiate a lot of RF and causing my neck to feel achy 

===============================================
::Disturb the unperturbed::
===============================================

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

These are the earphones I can get for free or almost free. Any feedback?

1. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 Wireless Earphones

2. JBL Free

3. Sony WF-1000X

That is all.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:24 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks.

Go Horme & buy earmuff

https://www.lazada.s...ear-protection/

Tohto and dcb praised this

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2. JBL Free

3. Sony WF-1000X

Get B&O for the price.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:37 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

2. JBL Free

3. Sony WF-1000X

Sound quality differs people to people. Some like lows and some like mid to highs. Overall, B&O should sound the best among the 3. But the rubbery feel and weak battery life is kinda meh. Sold mine at a loss. Got a free H3 when I bought my lgv30. Sounds better than the H5. but the H3 is wired, so not apple to apple.

I would skip JBL and pick the Sony.

dcb praised this

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:41 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sound quality differs people to people. Some like lows and some like mid to highs. Overall, B&O should sound the best among the 3. But the rubbery feel and weak battery life is kinda meh. Sold mine at a loss. Got a free H3 when I bought my lgv30. Sounds better than the H5. but the H3 is wired, so not apple to apple.

I would skip JBL and pick the Sony.

Thank you kind sir. I have a v30+ too but missed out on the free H3 as I was travelling  :TT_TT: and then they said they ran out of stock!

Maybe I'll wait a while and see if Emirates intends to stock the B&O E8 at a later date since my pts only expire in 2-3 years.

That is all.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bose, bluetooth, wireless, sound and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users