Zero1 the next mobile provider to enter the market!

RadX

lol im quite ok with 3-4 gb

But ICT coming up lol 

One of my line is on starhub sim only with 1 years contract, come with data 3GB+3GB and weekend unlimited for $24+$5 caller ID, 30% discount for home hub account.

↡ Advertisement

One of my line is on starhub sim only with 1 years contract, come with data 3GB+3GB and weekend unlimited for $24+$5 caller ID, 30% discount for home hub account.

i'm on m1 mysim 5gb. totally adequate for my needs unless i go overseas or ICT then need to restrain a bit. But that's cos i generally don't watch videos unless i'm on wifi

lol im quite ok with 3-4 gb

But ICT coming up lol 

Actually most of my data usage is when I am travelling to and fro from work. Reckon that if I drive, 3-4GB also okay for me.

Actually most of my data usage is when I am travelling to and fro from work. Reckon that if I drive, 3-4GB also okay for me.

ah that's true.

but usually i just read websites or forums when i'm out, even when I'm bored and doing nothing.

maybe it's cos i don't bring earphones around.

Any idea the $19.90 prelaunch promo in for many months of subscription?  Cannot be forever bah?

no contract period stated, month by month basis and 30 days notice for cancellation.

so I suppose if can get the $19.90 plan then its $19.90 all the way.

anyways, I have already pre-registered. using Singtel network should be ok.

https://zero1.sg/faq/

since they are tapping on the SingTel network, coverage should not be a problem, but the network speed might... 

anyway not sure why the obsession with "Zero"? 

the only Zero i know is... 

post-195148-0-19993900-1518485029.jpg

I have already gotten their SIM card and have started to use it already. I specifically tested the data transfer speed from up to 3GB data and beyond. I get 3G speeds of around 15-20mbps for data up to 3GB. Beyond that the transfer speed drastically drops down to 0.5-1mbps. At these speeds, if you use it for email checking and watsapp, that's still ok. But if you are watching youtube its going to lag a fair bit

• Praise 3

Supercharged

looks like ended and now 29.90

$19 deal only applicable to those who registered their interest during the Feb pre-launch.. 

(edited)

So after the first 3GB .. Surfing speed becomes dam slowwwww ah.. Then no point lah

Edited by Digthis1
↡ Advertisement