Zero1 the next mobile provider to enter the market!

RadX

Twincharged

just signed up the zero1 plan last night ...

received a message from Xdel this morning to arrange delivery time.

when scrolling through the pages, then came a bill shock ! they want to charge me $10.70 for delivery to my workplace quoting it as a restricted area !?

I wrote back to them asking why ... since any one can just waltz through the ALPs without any checks or passes ... only need to exchange pass when you enter private property, which is normal.

even KFC can deliver to me for $4 ... they want to charge $10.70 ...

↡ Advertisement

I paid that surcharge too... For sentosa delivery. 

Just sucked it up. 

just signed up the zero1 plan last night ...

received a message from Xdel this morning to arrange delivery time.

when scrolling through the pages, then came a bill shock ! they want to charge me $10.70 for delivery to my workplace quoting it as a restricted area !?

I wrote back to them asking why ... since any one can just waltz through the ALPs without any checks or passes ... only need to exchange pass when you enter private property, which is normal.

even KFC can deliver to me for $4 ... they want to charge $10.70 ...

Just sucked it up. 

hmm, you are neighbors with @radx !!!

Twincharged

Just sucked it up. 

I wrote to them and they told me my place is considered restricted and suggested that I can change delivery address instead.

so I decided to save the $10.70 by telling them to send to my parent's place instead.

they also told me need to fill up authorization letter and must produce ic of the recipient ...etc, which I did.

then just now, the courier came and my mother just showed him my nric and he passed the envelope to my mom - nothing else, no questions asked also.

KNN ... all the drama ...

so all I need to do is go back and plug the card into a phone and it will start working ?

Yes. Plug and play. 

Just download their ZERO1 app to manage the subscription better. 

I used my ZERO1 sim for my son's ipad mini for his YouTube so that I don't have to worry about him exceeding the data limit. At most just kenna throttle... Not mission critical.   :D

I wrote to them and they told me my place is considered restricted and suggested that I can change delivery address instead.

so I decided to save the $10.70 by telling them to send to my parent's place instead.

they also told me need to fill up authorization letter and must produce ic of the recipient ...etc, which I did.

then just now, the courier came and my mother just showed him my nric and he passed the envelope to my mom - nothing else, no questions asked also.

KNN ... all the drama ...

so all I need to do is go back and plug the card into a phone and it will start working ?

Twincharged

Yes. Plug and play. 

Just download their ZERO1 app to manage the subscription better. 

I used my ZERO1 sim for my son's ipad mini for his YouTube so that I don't have to worry about him exceeding the data limit. At most just kenna throttle... Not mission critical.   :D

yes ... most importantly, no bill shock. fixed monthly subscription.

but I still have another 6 months to go for myself before I can switch ... hopefully can have some new and better promo then !!

Zero 1 now $9.90 per month. 1GB to Unlimited Data.

Registration $10.70... anyone using this?

After 1GB can surf MCF not? hehe

after 1gb i heard will be 0.5mbps, do verify

Zero 1 now $9.90 per month. 1GB to Unlimited Data.

Registration $10.70... anyone using this?

After 1GB can surf MCF not? hehe

1GB per day? :D

After 1GB sure kenna throttle down..

Just wanna know how down is down.. Haha.. Surf MCF can or not.. All text will do

I am also very interested in the current promo … $9.90 for 6 mths then normal price of $13.90 thereof.

I am more interested to know if their "managed speeds" can allow google map to function smoothly or not … coz I am directionally challenged when going to new places.

I mean 1gb will most probably be gone within a week … and I can do with managed speeds for websites … only worried the speed may not feed the maps fast enough ?

I signed the 3gb plan for my wife but her usage is quite low … so never exceed the 3gb so far …. so don't know what managed speed is yet.

Edited by Ysc3

my children using the 3GB S$19 (pre  launch) price.

So far no complain.  Surfing IG and FB no issue at all.

Go to setting and change it to 3G network (instead of 4G). Download is faster

Highest usage is 36GB during August. Always let classmate tether to the phone.

Edited by Mcf777
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1