• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All, recently I've opt for car leasing scheme which come with insurance (R11) with a Leasing Company for 10yrs.

Now I wish for a conversion for Z10/11 so that I can use for Private hire Car(Uber/Grab).

My question is will I be able to do so, will there be changes in document applied or any additional charges arise?

Any genuine kind soul can help me solved? [:|]

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:03 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Does the coy that lease u the car allow u to do UG under Z10?

I guess u need to talk to your car leasing coy directly becos the car is hired from them.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:18 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Additional charges from the leasing coy will definitely have.

Leasing for personal usage > Low Mileage.

Leasing for PHC > Super High Mileage.

You probably thought you got a super good deal by the low monthly leasing.

Any Z10/11 rates will always be higher. 

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:22 AM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Does the coy that lease u the car allow u to do UG under Z10?

I guess u need to talk to your car leasing coy directly becos the car is hired from them.

Hi There,..what is UG..kindly simplify..thanks [thumbsup]

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:22 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Uber Grab.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@kobayashiGT BabyBlade pChou

Spammer Alert ⚠
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: pte hire car, uber, grab and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users