• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 58 praises

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

therock
  • therock
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A blessed Chinese New Year everyone..

I hope everyone makes it home for dinner, and be safe when you go back tomorrow night..

But most of all, remember your folks..

I know that no matter what the old folks say, they are really happy to see us eat dinner with them...

This video always gets me.. and I can totally relate to the video. I only missed it twice, when I was on duty, and it was one sad day..  :shy:

Aaronlkl, Mahjong74, Admiralty, Fcw75, TameDriver, Tianmo, Buadongdong, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:42 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks bro,

You are such a good son.

Keep it up.

TameDriver and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:55 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

blessed CNY to you and your family too bro 👍👍
therock praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

therock
  • therock
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Doggoneit it's my year :)
Fighting to get food this am and the choices are few.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

therock
  • therock
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

元宵节快乐!

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:55 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

元宵节快乐. So fast CNY over liao.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: chinese new year, cny, dinner and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users