• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

Imaginary
  • Imaginary
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Car Aircon gas seems to be leaking. Topped up gas earlier and it was cold but it became not so cold after a while

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

there maybe shop opening. but dont expect cheap. will be on cut throat price.

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any service companies to recommend?

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

Aristotle
  • Aristotle
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If can dong till next week, might as well right? Confirm tio tok if you want any servicing of any kind at this time of the year 😅
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i wouldn't use the terms cutthroat or tio tok. Would you be happy if your boss asks you to go back office tomorrow ? 

It's just simple economics 101, supply and demand.

So to TS, if can wait best. If not, prepare a big Ang Pow  [;)]

Yewheng and Macrosszero praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

try to tong until next week if possible...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tahan first bah, both hua one. Meanwhile try to park under shade and also pray hard don't rain when you need to use car. If really cannot wait, go top up gas first, at least damage not so heavy.

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Car Aircon gas seems to be leaking. Topped up gas earlier and it was cold but it became not so cold after a while

Try calling those workshop own by non-chinese. good luck

http://www.sgcarmart...t.php?MID=10536

Attached Thumbnails

• workshop.jpg

Othello praised this

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

Imaginary
  • Imaginary
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the replies.  Guess I'll have to wait then.  I think even if there are workshops open, the stockists might all be closed.

kdash praised this

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

likely chance is your cooling coil leaking. Better to wait next week. This is a labour intese job if dashboard required to be dismantle to access the cooling coil.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

Chongster
  • Chongster
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I seem to be in same boat as ts. Doing cny visiting without air con this year! Any good shop anyone can recommend?

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i find that usually this kind of breakdown happens on major festive holidays. Some got flat battery, some aircon issue. some window cannot wind up. Seems like this issues choose date to happen  [laugh]  

Othello praised this

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:12 PM

Pentium77
  • Pentium77
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

this AC repair shop reliable and price reasonable boss knowledgeable too

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180218_2108091.jpg

Honda Jazz GD1M
Honda Civic FD4M

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    Supercharged
    Author Image

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning
#01-62, 3023A Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408717 
phone: 67487467

I searched the a/c thread in this forum and got this and I've used  his services twice already. Good and reliable.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try Seng Hak at 16 Defu ln 10

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i find that usually this kind of breakdown happens on major festive holidays. Some got flat battery, some aircon issue. some window cannot wind up. Seems like this issues choose date to happen [laugh]

Because you only get to hear this kind of breakdown during the major festive seasons, during the rest of non festive days, no one will post here asking for help, not that there are no problems.
For problems that have a rell tale signs, it is better get it fixed before festive seasons than to take chance- 宁可杀错,不可放过! Haha.

Edited by Ct3833, 18 February 2018 - 10:07 PM.

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:55 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Because you only get to hear this kind of breakdown during the major festive seasons, during the rest of non festive days, no one will post here asking for help, not that there are no problems.
For problems that have a rell tale signs, it is better get it fixed before festive seasons than to take chance- 宁可杀错,不可放过! Haha.

yea i do agree with you, however i personally kena before also. strange this kind of issue just picked on dates to breakdown. the best part is those no tell tale signs like battery died.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:27 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this AC repair shop reliable and price reasonable boss knowledgeable too

This Yigo is the brother of Tomika

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning
#01-62, 3023A Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408717 
phone: 67487467

I searched the a/c thread in this forum and got this and I've used  his services twice already. Good and reliable.

someone recommended this chap also  [thumbsup] same row as Tomika

Edited by Othello, 20 February 2018 - 08:29 PM.

AltisOwner praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Sunday Plus Auto Computerised Service Centre Pte Ltd

Sunday Plus Auto Computerised Service Centre Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by reminisce  |  Neutral Newbie

Chanced upon this workshop today as I was looking out for a workshop to fix my steering issues for my Vios.

They brought my car out for a test drive and then mounted it on their alignment rack. This rack was this huge machine by the brand of "Hunter", a computer screen and 2 cameras which tell you the state of tires and steering. Was told that my wheel... » Read More

E-Rev Motor Sports LLP

E-Rev Motor Sports LLP  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Greenelantra  |  Clutched

It’S basically a one stop shop.
They have tyres,battery,strut bar,I.C.E, etc etc
All the staff there are courteous n helpful.
Highly recommended
Liang

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Air Conditioning

Quick Reply

Tags: aircon, servicing, open and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users