Any Aircon servicing open on CNY?

Imaginary

i wouldn't use the terms cutthroat or tio tok. Would you be happy if your boss asks you to go back office tomorrow ? 

It's just simple economics 101, supply and demand.

So to TS, if can wait best. If not, prepare a big Ang Pow  [;)]

• Praise 2

Tahan first bah, both hua one. Meanwhile try to park under shade and also pray hard don't rain when you need to use car. If really cannot wait, go top up gas first, at least damage not so heavy.

i find that usually this kind of breakdown happens on major festive holidays. Some got flat battery, some aircon issue. some window cannot wind up. Seems like this issues choose date to happen  [laugh]  

• Praise 1

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning
#01-62, 3023A Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408717 
phone: 67487467

I searched the a/c thread in this forum and got this and I've used  his services twice already. Good and reliable.

i find that usually this kind of breakdown happens on major festive holidays. Some got flat battery, some aircon issue. some window cannot wind up. Seems like this issues choose date to happen [laugh]

Because you only get to hear this kind of breakdown during the major festive seasons, during the rest of non festive days, no one will post here asking for help, not that there are no problems.

For problems that have a rell tale signs, it is better get it fixed before festive seasons than to take chance- 宁可杀错,不可放过! Haha.

Edited by Ct3833

Because you only get to hear this kind of breakdown during the major festive seasons, during the rest of non festive days, no one will post here asking for help, not that there are no problems.

For problems that have a rell tale signs, it is better get it fixed before festive seasons than to take chance- 宁可杀错,不可放过! Haha.

yea i do agree with you, however i personally kena before also. strange this kind of issue just picked on dates to breakdown. the best part is those no tell tale signs like battery died.

this AC repair shop reliable and price reasonable boss knowledgeable too

This Yigo is the brother of Tomika

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning

#01-62, 3023A Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408717 

phone: 67487467

I searched the a/c thread in this forum and got this and I've used  his services twice already. Good and reliable.

someone recommended this chap also  [thumbsup] same row as Tomika

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1