What’s your Primary School?

Freeder

mine mid 70s P1. in colour, but because mine was not atas school, the colour and sharpness faded liao... [laugh]

Actually colour faded. What I hate most is the photo got stickEd to those album..those flip type...the last i checked years photo most sticker to the album. Cannot peel out..once peel out face/colour all gone.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Actually colour faded. What I hate most is the photo got stickEd to those album..those flip type...the last i checked years photo most sticker to the album. Cannot peel out..once peel out face/colour all gone.

oh ya... the 魂飞魄散 look :XD:
  • Praise 2

oh ya... the é­é£é­æ£ look :XD:

Yes. Those 70s/80s are so valuable and precious.

My kindergarten was b/w. The teacher wore mini skirt! Lin qin xia type!

• Praise 1

ha ha... you're right. I also have many such photos. fuji, kodak, all suffer same fate...

ha ha... you're right. I also have many such photos. fuji, kodak, all suffer same fate...

Ya. I am wondering how to save them in soft copy.

Wait I go search goggle. School already non existent not sure got any face book or class photo.

True for those 70s and 80s photos.

But if you have the negatives, you can reprint them on the better quality papers of today's technology.

Anyone from ACPS here?

me me......

from 1982 to 1987.....

remember the VP who will stand on the canteen roof to make sure that we all sang the national anthem....else start over again......

me me......

from 1982 to 1987.....

remember the VP who will stand on the canteen roof to make sure that we all sang the national anthem....else start over again......

You mean Peter Joe Chia?  :D  Used to strike fear in all of us..

me me......

from 1982 to 1987.....

Wah, turn the school into an army camp.

Talk about disciplinary master. I still remember mine like to carry a long cane go Kim seng bowl catch us. Hahaha he come up from the lift. We run down from the stairway. Hahaha secondary school.

Edited by Kopites

Talk about disciplinary master. I still remember mine like to carry a long cane go Kim seng bowl catch us. Hahaha he come up from the lift. We run down from the stairway. Hahaha secondary school.ð

for mine is DM go video game arcade to catch haha...

Me is Bukit Ho Swee West Primary LOL

Chinese main stream?

Me bukit ho swee east.

When West meet East!

Helloooooooo

Edited by Kopites

You mean Peter Joe Chia?  :D  Used to strike fear in all of us..

yah man.....u also same year as me?

Aiyah.. Missed meeting your wife last time.. Hee

u same year?

True for those 70s and 80s photos.

But if you have the negatives, you can reprint them on the better quality papers of today's technology.

Of our remember correctly. We paid 10 or 15 cents for a photo. Where got negative?
↡ Advertisement