COE Bidding – 2nd Round of February 2018

Carbon82

No surprise here, 2 weeks inbetween and CNY over the fri and weekends.

Cat A: ~1900 bids - $36,000 ~ $38,000

Cat B: ~1600 bids - $37,000 ~ $39,000 (Its about time it drop below 40k!)

A meets B!

↡ Advertisement

Just want to ask, my current car COE is due on 2nd March. Intending to renew but how long will I have to wait before knowing the PQP for March? If I renew next week before March, does it mean that I have to use Feb pqp? Thanks!

Mine COE expiry 3rd March. I'm waiting for this week Wednesday results to be out then renew as I expect March PQP would be lower than Feb PQP.

• Praise 1

Cat.A = $28,899

Cat.B = $34,998

Cat.D = $8,999.

Cat.E dropped so much, means quite alot of speculators are still holding onto their unused COEs? Poor PI sales? Poor demand from AD for immediate registrations?

Uber/Grab+Comfort going to merged? Surely this will depress the new car demand from these three companies this year 2018.

Demand is strong for motorcycle for deliveries services.

That said, this week is the golden week to self bid for a COE for those who has waited since the past few years.

I am vested. Going to self bid on Wed,

Edited by Jwee85
  • Praise 2

Cat.A = $28,899

Cat.B = $34,998

Cat.D = $8,999.

Cat.E dropped so much, means quite alot of speculators are still holding onto their unused COEs? Poor PI sales? Poor demand from AD for immediate registrations?

Uber/Grab+Comfort going to merged? Surely this will depress the new car demand from these three companies this year 2018.

That said, this week is the golden week to self bid for a COE for those who has waited since the past few years.

wah.....your price for Cat A, B and D like those shops cheap sale forever wan!

Cat.A = $28,899

Cat.B = $34,998

Cat.D = $8,999.

How much is the fee to do self bid? Still can do it at any ATM? Got online self-bid? 

2008 Feb, 2nd bid Coe Cat A $12,001.

Edited by Matrix0405

I think we have a good chance to see below $36k for all cat A,B,C and E. Discounts have been quite good so these orders can't be fulfilled unless COEs are significant lower than last bidding.

Good luck to all!

I think we have a good chance to see below $36k for all cat A,B,C and E. Discounts have been quite good so these orders can't be fulfilled unless COEs are significant lower than last bidding.

Good luck to all!

Most ADs increased prices by about $3K when the last COE prices went up to $40K. Hence, those who booked this round  should get their COE at higher car prices unless the rebate level is as high as 35k and COE price declines to lower than 35K.  Car prices will only be adjusted downward after the fall in COE prices.