MyRepublic Vs Whizzcomms

RadX

thanks much bro...much appreciated

singHELL...swore NEVER to go wif them EVER...although i was a damn loyal customer since 28.8k days....and my mobile since the 1990s

Pager leh? [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Anymore circleslife referral quote? I wanna port a few of my Singtel sim only data plan to them.

Question to all bros and sis.

If I wanna replace my miotv with a setup box that is easy to install ie. plug and play. Any legal streaming box to recommend? Miss my TVB channels........

Understand some can just stop streaming after a few months.

ok bbro...RADX89 my code

Pager leh? [laugh] [laugh]

hmmm yah man now that you remind me...knnnnn

Anymore circleslife referral quote? I wanna port a few of my Singtel sim only data plan to them.

Question to all bros and sis.

If I wanna replace my miotv with a setup box that is easy to install ie. plug and play. Any legal streaming box to recommend? Miss my TVB channels........

Understand some can just stop streaming after a few months.

bro @vratenza with them too...and @adrianli....share the love hahaha

using m1. ported over from SH. both no issues.

m1 is 29 dollars for 200mbps. More than enough.

Me too

Hardly use the internet for anything so 200mbps is also more than enough for me :grin:

Me too

Hardly use the internet for anything so 200mbps is also more than enough for me :grin:

really ?  [sly]

am on Singtel 300mbps, quite satisfied with it. 

Wait for IT Show. Should be able to get/compare better deals then. Also, i would put VQ in the mix. Have heard of bad and unresponsive contact centre for MR, consider FWIW. 2cents.

M1 is cheap and good. Even I have bad experience with their customer service for mobile service.

Recommendation based on value of money for the service.

VQ is a no no, currently I am on VQ and find their fibre Broadband is not as stable as M1.

MR is in between M1 and VQ for pricing and stability.

Errrrrr................. go Sim Lim Square and buy a set-up box (about $180), pluck into your home internet service provider and can see 500+ channels worldwide...... [lipsrsealed]

One time payment and no monthly charges. :secret-laugh:

Warning ... :a-aggressive: , it's illegal [sweatdrop]

Anyway, own time own target, get caught don't blame others ... :XD:

Can advise which brand? 2 years ago i bought one ($200) from IT fair at suntec. Dont event know how to use when plug in as there is no channels at all. Has been white elephant since then

Can advise which brand? 2 years ago i bought one ($200) from IT fair at suntec. Dont event know how to use when plug in as there is no channels at all. Has been white elephant since then

So many brands in the market.....  [sly] 

75% comes from China and 25% from Taiwan.... :we-all-gonna-die: 

Your unit should come with a remote control and you use the remote to search for channels...  :yeah-im-not-drunk: 

simisai is whizzcomms???

i on starfug 1gbps for a long time, using lan can get 700+mbps down and 900+ up, just tested during peak period.

with the new router?

Previously, i was on 300mbps & pay 49.90

Now, i am on 1gbps & pay 39.90.

I don't think i need 1gbps for online streaming drama.

If you have a router that can track all your IP activity, you can gauge how much you're actually using.

Streaming netflix 4k only requires 25Mbps, unless you have 5 or more devices streaming 4k, you would hardly need 100Mbps, let alone 1Gbps..

If you have a router that can track all your IP activity, you can gauge how much you're actually using.

Streaming netflix 4k only requires 25Mbps, unless you have 5 or more devices streaming 4k, you would hardly need 100Mbps, let alone 1Gbps..

I know.

The price diff btw 1Gbps and 300Mbps is not a lot.  Somemore got new router.

Been with Myrepublic for a few years. No complaints. Stable wired speed when downloading stuff. Also using their free voip landline.

↡ Advertisement