15 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica

I entered Johor thru Tanjong Kupang on 13 Feb, i remembered I did tap my TnG card at the immigration booth.

But when I check my TnG card account now, there is no RM20 transaction, though all the toll charges for that day was reflected in my account.

So is the road charge still in effect or just waived for CNY period ?

Anyone notice the same?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

Jumpmanz
    Jumpmanz

i went in on chu 1 night its the same, RM20 plus entry toll.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

I entered Johor thru Tanjong Kupang on 13 Feb, i remembered I did tap my TnG card at the immigration booth.

But when I check my TnG card account now, there is no RM20 transaction, though all the toll charges for that day was reflected in my account.

Anyone notice the same?

You save RM 20  [thumbsup]

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

UncleAtas
    UncleAtas

It is still in effect. Probably some bug and you got a savings of $6.80.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Blublak
    Blublak

Anyone notice the same?

if never deduct good laa....no need make noise [lipsrsealed] ...hush hush....early CNY ang bao for u.... :a-m1212:  :a-happy:

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

kdash
    kdash

shiok, tan dio...  [thumbsup]

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:08 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

Most important question.

Will they know?

Next time go in will they be

waiting for him and he need

to do naked squads for cheating?

Doppel praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Sotong07
  • Sotong07

sukali its another trick from them.

remember some ppl passport no chop then when come back SG kena detained.

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica

No charge also not happy but worried instead... if they didn't make any official announcement, later they can charge you saying you skip paying road charge just like LTA charge us if we skip paying the fee at causeway

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

Victor68
    Victor68

I find Malaysia side very fair. Free they lift up the barrier.

Singapore, they just wait for you. Don't pay say you cheat. Coming back, I was about to slot in card then I ask if still need to pay. Then officer say no need. If didn't ask, pay lah.  [thumbsdown]

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:17 PM

Jensenteo
  • Jensenteo

the rm20 road charge is stupid leh haha

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

Brass
    Brass

the rm20 road charge is stupid leh haha

But is a pice of juicy fat meat that is too tempting to resist..
I am in control of my life,and I lead it like how I want to.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:05 AM

Jumpmanz
    Jumpmanz

now weekdays go in also jam like hell [sweatdrop]

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

Thinker00
  • Thinker00
    1st Gear

what time u reach the sg check point? try going in at 6am

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:32 AM

Think many people no need to work, even can go in JB on weekdays?! Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:47 PM

Jumpmanz
    Jumpmanz

what time u reach the sg check point? try going in at 6am

weekdays before 7am is clear.

Think many people no need to work, even can go in JB on weekdays?! Lol.

probably because its also much cheaper now..

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Tags: road charge, malaysia, causeway and 5 more...