ð ð ð

@Mustank one should be easy to guess.

piakpiak

I will change to

InolikeMIL4444

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Never submitted it in the first place, despite all of the freebies dangled.

Whenever someone offer you a ring of power, always accept it with gratitude but hide it in a strong box and bury the box 20,000 leagues under the sea

Supercharged

is MCF profit centre or cost centre for SPH?

if cost centre, then dun kpkb too much, else next thing u noe:

no more MCF  [wave]

is MCF profit centre or cost centre for SPH?

if cost centre, then dun kpkb too much, else next thing u noe:

no more MCF [wave]

Yalor yalor

Got free community center to come in talk cock sing song very goot liao

Next time no money convert the community center to do business, we all all these ah Lau have to squat by the roadside :(

• Praise 1

if scare personal data get hacked, then dont give in the first place. there will always be a risk. 

there is no 100% secure website. 

I supposed at some point in time, there was a deposit of sort to make sure people turn up for events or special vendor purchase item.

If all precaution was taken, then quite safe. But, as the hacking getting more advanced, I believe some form of assurance from the forum moderator should help ease the anxiety.

mcf no get hacked and i no p member

how come my bff said he nong nong time already knows who my ah gong is?

got mcfleaks is it?

:XD:

mcf no get hacked and i no p member

how come my bff said he nong nong time already knows who my ah gong is?

got mcfleaks is it?

:XD:

Cuz your ah gong gives you $100 USD meal allowance. How many ah gong can be so generous! 

Maybe your bff happens to know which ah gong lor.

Cover up is not just about the hack itself but also about what personal details have been exposed.

They claim that no telephone numbers have been exposed (as they had previously deleted that data) but hwz people claim that in order to sign up, they need to provide their mobile and if duplicated, they cannot create a new account. How to block same numbers from creating an account if you don't actually store those numbers? I'm not an IT person but I know there should be some way to encrypt the data and still be able to compare it later but that might still be able to be decrypted depending on the encryption used. To just say that numbers were deleted without acknowledging the latter fact seems disingenuous to me.

Forumers have been reporting such hacks for months but the admin just sweeps it under the bed. This particular hack was exposed in a thread the admin created to calm the forum and let them know that they investigated the claims and found no evidence of the accounts being compromised. The hilarious part is when the hacker used the admins account to modify that post and let everyone see that there has indeed been a hacking incident.

To think that those admin and staff in hwz are much more IT savvy but still deny the happenings in the early stage and still trying to cover up shows they don't give a shit about their forum members and info. Anyway there is nothing the members can do as there is no law that will punish the forum.

To think that those admin and staff in hwz are much more IT savvy but still deny the happenings in the early stage and still trying to cover up shows they don't give a shit about their forum members and info. Anyway there is nothing the members can do as there is no law that will punish the forum.

Forummers can csi those admin staff and publish all their info online. Isnt that what HWZ known for?

• Praise 2

Forummers can csi those admin staff and publish all their info online. Isnt that what HWZ known for?ð

i believe there is a pact between the admin/mods and the csi team...

Who said there is no law?

Wasn't kbox fined for data leak last time?