What if i strike the Ang Bao toto

Heman75

Invest and bank in all the amount.

Use the interest generated to give monthly allowance to parent, do charity, upgrade house and car and treat everyone in MCF kopi!! 

I'm daydreaming la.. Continue to slog and 脚踏实地 to earn a living.

• Praise 2

u can.. worst case assumption.. you have a 3room flat.. that will worth about 300k.. plus your cpf accounts maybe 200k .. total 500k.. plus your saving like 100k.. total 600k very close ... work harder and bro you can one..Jia you.... 

Flat and cpf maybe, but saving of 100k dont think can make it no matter how hard i work.

Flat and cpf maybe, but saving of 100k dont think can make it no matter how hard i work.

bro you can.. trust me .. trust me.. you can you can

I guess the answer to this question very much depend on the current situation of a person, and probably his/her values towards life. For me, family always come first, and thus these will be high on my priority:

1. Get a large enough house with reasonably good location so that I can house my whole family together (my mum is currently staying on her own while my dad has to be put up at a nursing home due to his medical conditions);

2. Set aside sufficient amount for long term needs (especially for my parent and in-laws, making sure they can lead a comfortable life);

3. Donate a sum to charity organization, hoping that more can benefit from my winning (取之社会,用之社会);

4. Put the rest in mid to long term investment, so that I will have a constant stream of passive income.

NO new car, expensive holiday or "toys" for me. I shall continue to work and earn them for myself. Oh, before I forget, I will be more that happy to treat all MCFers I know to a decent meal.  [nod]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 12

Have been playing this "what if i win toto' for many years liao. Always never kenna. Even when I said, give 100% to charity, also nothing happen.. [laugh]  [laugh]   

Don't want to imagine liao.. 

• Praise 4

Have been playing this "what if i win toto' for many years liao. Always never kenna. Even when I said, give 100% to charity, also nothing happen.. [laugh]  [laugh]   

just to have some fun... 

when younger i sometime also dream i am one of the emperor in china... or president of a country...

Because up there they know if you win you sure flip prata and not donate anything ma. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

when i swore i would give 100% to charity when kena 1st prize.....

i didnt buy anything for that draw

:D

• Praise 1

Personally for me, I will do the following:

1. Top up parents and parents-in-law's CPF until they can receive max payout for the rest of their lives. With that I know they are taken care of if I suddenly pass away.

2. Clear all loans and pay all insurance premiums belonging to my wife and I in advance.

3. Donate 10% of the remaining money to charity, especially for children in needs. Used to consider opening an overseas orphanage but I think help Singaporeans first better.

4. With the balance, I will put majority into funds for investments, leaving myself with a tidy sum to travel and upgrade car.  [laugh]

Will not want to leave my job but work to pass time instead. 

• Praise 1

just want to say that donating to charity and doing volunteer work can be done without striking TOTO, so do consider doing so if you have not...  [thumbsup]

since this thread started in the MU folder, i will be expecting a MU with organiser chia-ing everyone coming up after the $12M draw  :grin:

just to have some fun... 

when younger i sometime also dream i am one of the emperor in china... or president of a country...

you can dream about being SG president... every day practising hand-waving  :XD:

• Praise 1

If really strike all by myself, better keep every cent to myself and don't tell anybody. Once you tell / give a cent out, everyone will come to you. [laugh]

But it's hard to hide your smile and aura [laugh]

So, better stop fantasizing. :D

• Praise 3

just want to say that donating to charity and doing volunteer work can be done without striking TOTO, so do consider doing so if you have not...  [thumbsup]

since this thread started in the MU folder, i will be expecting a MU with organiser chia-ing everyone coming up after the $12M draw  :grin:

you can dream about being SG president... every day practising hand-waving  :XD:

no problem if i kana the 12million toto.. i will order 100tables at MBS as a MU. i will put u in the VIP table as me. those two red table like wedding event. @chryst will sit between us. 

• Praise 2

1. Buy Cayman GT4

2. Buy E39 M5

3. Buy E31 850

4. Set up workshop to maintain & keep these cars

5. Use $2m as seed $$$ to set up food bank to help the poors staying in 2 bedroom HDB

no problem if i kana the 12million toto.. i will order 100tables at MBS as a MU. i will put u in the VIP table as me. those two red table like wedding event. @chryst will sit between us. 

no worries, i will dress down and go around to the other tables, so everyone will know you are the "groom"  :XD:

• Praise 1

no worries, i will dress down and go around to the other tables, so everyone will know you are the "groom" :XD:

What is this I don't even...

Am I obligated to take leg photo for every dish to payback @Heman75 for chia toh?

• Praise 1