What if i strike the Ang Bao toto

Heman75

Simi si charity?

I win, step 1: get the Lamborghini Huracan Performante

Step 2: sign up for seekingarrangement or that other sugar website. #no15yoplease

NO new car, expensive holiday or "toys" for me. I shall continue to work and earn them for myself. Oh, before I forget, I will be more that happy to treat all MCFers I know to a decent meal.  [nod]

Hello. I just up your post, so consider we know each other liao hor? ^.^

Haha, play this "dream" game for so long with my fellow Toto buddy that we stopped dreaming liao. Wake up 6, prepare, go eat breakfast, go to work. Rest on weekends, repeat on Monday.

↡ Advertisement

Actually I once had like a heart beat stopping moment when I kanna 5 numbers. So I was thinking to myself 5 out of 6 chin hosay liao.. Unfortunately it's only 1.3k.. Better tham nothing.. So there's always hope... I had the impression it would be like 5figure sum.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

If really strike all by myself, better keep every cent to myself and don't tell anybody. Once you tell / give a cent out, everyone will come to you. [laugh]

But it's hard to hide your smile and aura [laugh]

So, better stop fantasizing. :D

haha... not sure what kind of friends you fellows have....

If I strike 12m and tell people, they might just ask for a lunch treat.... nothing much la.

Have been playing this "what if i win toto' for many years liao. Always never kenna. Even when I said, give 100% to charity, also nothing happen.. [laugh][laugh]

Don't want to imagine liao..

Because you lied. What 100% to charity. Just say 50% to charity see whether it work.

As for me I won't donate winning money to charity. Instead I will put more manpower hour in my charity work..

This time see whether it work.

If I strike first price toto i will give to my MIL. Ask her to take back his daughter.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

What is this I don't even...

Am I obligated to take leg photo for every dish to payback @Heman75 for chia toh?

u should know by now .. i never request any of such thing from you..

• Praise 1

Because you lied. What 100% to charity. Just say 50% to charity see whether it work.

As for me I won't donate winning money to charity. Instead I will put more manpower hour in my charity work..

This time see whether it work.

If I strike first price toto i will give to my MIL. Ask her to take back his daughter.

• Praise 2

no problem if i kana the 12million toto.. i will order 100tables at MBS as a MU. i will put u in the VIP table as me. those two red table like wedding event. @chryst will sit between us. 

yah man, good idea. [thumbsup]

And we all can witness how it is like to have @kdash holding @chryst hand and thinking of to add zero and upsize service or not on one side, while you looking into her eyes and telling her your love and feeling for her on the other side.  [laugh]  [laugh]

But of course i believe you will sure want to  out bid Kdash with those zeros and hold more than hands after you hit that 12mil jackpot. Will be interesting to see a live bidding for hand holding and upgrade of service on that night.  ^_^

For the show, tonight I shall talk to 天公see got chance to let you win the 12 mil or not.  [:p]

• Praise 2

yah man, good idea. [thumbsup]

And we all can witness how it is like to have @kdash holding @chryst hand and thinking of to add zero and upsize service or not on one side, while you looking into her eyes and telling her your love and feeling for her on the other side.  [laugh]  [laugh]

But of course i believe you will sure want to  out bid Kdash with those zeros and hold more than hands after you hit that 12mil jackpot. Will be interesting to see a live bidding for hand holding and upgrade of service on that night.  ^_^

For the show, tonight I shall talk to 天公see got chance to let you win the 12 mil or not.  [:p]

thank you bro... pray i kana ok.. tonight when u pai pai. i kana i still wont upsize... dont want relationship to build on money... 

• Praise 1

just to have some fun...

when younger i sometime also dream i am one of the emperor in china... or president of a country...

So that u can have countless women to piak piak is it?

DACH will not approve. Muayhahahah

After hearing so many seniors in my office who stay late at the office because of relationship problems with their spouse and children, I dont blame those that change their spouse after winning.

But hor, you still need to give the spouse 50% by law. Else if you kanna caught for not declaring, its 100% of winnings from what I heard.

So that u can have countless women to piak piak is it?

DACH will not approve. Muayhahahah

What is piak piak?

After hearing so many seniors in my office who stay late at the office because of relationship problems with their spouse and children, I dont blame those that change their spouse after winning.

But hor, you still need to give the spouse 50% by law. Else if you kanna caught for not declaring, its 100% of winnings from what I heard.

Honestly speaking time has changed and I believe the women charter act law has to revise and change too. Else not very fair in current society

I will set up a charity organisation with 50%.

So can hire like-minded staff to run the charity. So that 6 million will grow and when the organisation become better known will start donation drive.

What will be the cause?

For the underprivileged children so they have access to equal opportunities as other kids.

For the old & feeble where they are taken care of and don't have to die alone and die with dignity.

Build fund to double in 1st 3 years and $120m in 10yrs.

Eventually reached $12 billion in 50 years.

• Praise 3

If anyone wins please give 1% to jamesc.

Let me share in our happiness and feel 1%

of how happy your must be feeling.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

If anyone wins please give 1% to jamesc.

Let me share in our happiness and feel 1%

of how happy your must be feeling. [thumbsup]

If $10 you also ok?

People may be surprised but 

I will put my MIL on an all expense paid

one year round the world cruise

and pay for the next 10 years.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

i copy 165kg, put multiple $700k under my pillow :grin:

and end of the month, no eat roti and maggie mee