Sugar that doesn't attract ants

Sotong1977

ants keep coming to my white sugar

Fed up

I bought two sachets of any poison and pour into my white sugar

I forgot make kopi with it

ended up in SGH

shock next bed was Mr Ant who looked at me in the eye and said "you nearly killed me"

Edited by Ash2017
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hmm... I was wondering y nowaday the teh o doesnt quite taste like how it used to.

that is not because of sugar, it is because of the tea also dont know added what  , so when drinking sugar solution, dont add tea. 

and these days sugar can attract YST also ., there are so many sugar dating sites. 

Tell your wife, coz she's the sweetest thing ever, don't need other kinds of sugar.

already tried this method whenever my wife got bitten by ant :XD:

Turbocharged

Today went to a drink stall at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre to buy teh o peng ka dai.

Out of sudden, the stall assistant shared with me that in the past, they always faced issue with ants going after the sugar left uncovered in containers. However, now even though they keep their sugar in a bowl without cover, the ants left the sugar in it alone. True enough, I saw the sugar sparkling white and left exposed in a bowl.

The stall assistant ends his story asking what stuff were added during the manufacturing of modern day sugar and that he usually advise his customer to skip sugar in their drinks.

“Teh o peng ka dai”...siao bo?! U r asking for trouble. :a-noway:

if u put a glass of our tap water next to boiled tap water, ants will all go for the boiled water.

Tap water got chlorine. After boiling, chlorine evaporate. Ants dont like chlorine.

Sucralose got chlorine. The white sugar could have been bleached and may have chlorine  after drying.

But my coffeshop no such ant problem. The sugar only attracts daddies.

Edited by Karoon
  • Praise 1

now i understand why sugar is used in

sugar daddy

sugar mummy

if u put a glass of our tap water next to boiled tap water, ants will all go for the boiled water.

Tap water got chlorine. After boiling, chlorine evaporate. Ants dont like chlorine.

Sucralose got chlorine. The white sugar could have been bleached and may have chlorine  after drying.

But my coffeshop no such ant problem. The sugar only attracts daddies.

not true and cannot generalised

in malaysia, ants not picky and will settle for all types of sugar, white, brown, purple or even black

in singapore, ants high class why they go for boiling water is because they are kiasu, they think got free hot spring.

i also never found out why sugar factory no ants very strange

• Praise 1

Supersonic

now i understand why sugar is used in

sugar daddy

sugar mummy

not true and cannot generalised

in malaysia, ants not picky and will settle for all types of sugar, white, brown, purple or even black

in singapore, ants high class why they go for boiling water is because they are kiasu, they think got free hot spring.

i also never found out why sugar factory no ants very strange

Some people says that bread that doesn't get moldy in three days means its highly processed bread. [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement