Do You Noticed that...

Carbon82

After being arrowed and singled out by @carbon82 on this thread, I am most certain @kobayashigt, @pchou and myself will be axed from the forum. Haha.

Anyway, Koba is in Japan for a holiday.

As for the rest of us, we don't have an automated system to clear off the spams so all these have to be manually killed by us. Do pardon us if we have been a bit slow to respond lately.

Must be all the CNY goodies causing food coma but trust me, we're still working. [flowerface]

cheers and happy cny
↡ Advertisement

After being arrowed and singled out by @carbon82 on this thread, I am most certain @kobayashigt, @pchou and myself will be axed from the forum. Haha.

As for the rest of us, we don't have an automated system to clear off the spams so all these have to be manually killed by us. Do pardon us if we have been a bit slow to respond lately.

Must be all the CNY goodies causing food coma but trust me, we're still working.  [flowerface]

All is well and forgotten. 

We just missed you BB  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh, and of couse, koba and pchou also. 

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator

All is well and forgotten. 

We just missed you BB  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh, and of couse, koba and pchou also. 

You've been missed too....

Not.

Haha.

cheers and happy cny

• Praise 2

Must be all the CNY goodies causing food coma but trust me, we're still working.  [flowerface]

First of all, please accept my apologies if my earlier post has been in-sensitive. I really bear no ill intention, but more out of concern for the team and the future of MCF.

Glad to know that everything is in order. Keep up with the good work. We really appreciate all the efforts your team has put in to make this forum better. OK, I shall not disturb you un-necessarily from now. Have a good day. [flowerface]

• Praise 8

First of all, please accept my apologies if my earlier post has been in-sensitive. I really bear no ill intention, but more out of concern for the team and the future of MCF.

Glad to know that everything is in order. Keep up with the good work. We really appreciate all the efforts your team has put in to make this forum better. OK, I shall not disturb you un-necessarily from now. Have a good day. [flowerface]

I lagi scare lah bro. Can't bear to loose you....

No more coe and makan updates from you ya....

Good to know ..............   [thumbsup]  

you all still alive    :D

• Praise 5

I lagi scare lah bro. Can't bear to loose you....

No more coe and makan updates from you ya....ð¥

Hi pal, no one is indispensable, and I am just a nobody sharing what I have. I believe there are many others that can produce better data for the COE thread, or post better food photos (restaurants meal or home cooked food) than me.

Let just treasure the space (and freedom), given to us in this forum. I myself have benefited from the experience shared by fellow MCFers, and to me, it is only fair that we continue the sharing spirit.

I am really glad that my earlier worries were unfound. And once again, I would like to express my gratitude to the admin and mod team for working tirelessly to keep the forum in order. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]. Thank You.

• Praise 7

You've been missed too....

Not.

Haha.

Same to you. Happy Lunar New Year. 

And you are one of the spam.  [flowerface]

BB likes me best. She gave me a [flowerface] you all don't have.  [thumbsup] 

But she is correct. During CNY I was a bit naughty.

I couldn't resist the pineapple tarts and had 1 or 2 more than I should have

and grew a bit sideways but I was hoping BB wouldn't tell everyone what I looked like.

:D

rf-spam.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

Must be all the CNY goodies causing food coma but trust me, we're still working. [flowerface]

I think carbon82 comments were actually praising the team for their constant and consistent efficiency.

Like many of us, sometimes we take good things for granted until it is taken from us.

Gonna get me a foreign wife after my round the world trip *whistling to myself. Haaa

please make sure to post photos and commentary

really looking forward to your trip

can't wait to do it muse of too

thanking you in advance

• Praise 2

Hi pal, no one is indispensable, and I am just a nobody sharing what I have. I believe there are many others that can produce better data for the COE thread, or post better food photos (restaurants meal or home cooked food) than me.

Let just treasure the space (and freedom), given to us in this forum. I myself have benefited from the experience shared by fellow MCFers, and to me, it is only fair that we continue the sharing spirit.

I am really glad that my earlier worries were unfound. And once again, I would like to express my gratitude to the admin and mod team for working tirelessly to keep the forum in order. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]. Thank You.

Hey Carbon... dun get too paranoid.. I can feel your sincerity n commitment in your constant contributions. Appreciated your knowledge intensive posts n no-holds bar analysis of all things except the Tiko thread which I hope u can improve in that area
  • Praise 6

Hey Carbon... dun get too paranoid.. I can feel your sincerity n commitment in your constant contributions. Appreciated your knowledge intensive posts n no-holds bar analysis of all things except the Tiko thread which I hope u can improve in that areaððð...

Letâs hope you will continue to post more interesting topics especially in the Tiko thread..ð¶ð¶

Shalom.

I also never go to the tiko thread.

I prefer tikam.

• Praise 1

Think Carbon82 purposely lured u out n make sure that everything is well at your side ..

I kanna before....

He meant well..

I also never go to the tiko thread.

I prefer tikam. ðªð¼

Sorry, my iPhone auto correct from tikam to Tiko..

Think my phone corrupted liao..

• Praise 5

Good to have a member that still concern if we still exists!

Thanks for bringing this up, February has been a busy months and we are sort of sandwiched with different stuffs.

February is ending soon! Horray!

Here lesser Alibaba I suppose. Users here generally better behaved / more mature / civic minded. What we can do is perhaps help to report spammers or trolls.

Good to have a member that still concern if we still exists!

Thanks for bringing this up, February has been a busy months and we are sort of sandwiched with different stuffs.

February is ending soon! Horray!

Yea a really short month w 28 days n oso a siewkang period. Even my schedule is packed.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2