Samsung Galaxy S9

Jman888

I am still on my S7, coming to 2yrs next month.

me too, looking for upgrade since contract over at the same time.
↡ Advertisement

If a user is taking a wide-angle shot – a landscape photo, for example – f/2.4 will kick in to ensure that the entire composition is in focus.

If the camera senses that the user is in a dimly-lit room and is about to take a portrait, f/1.5 activates to gives sharper, brighter images and portraits with a bokeh effect.

this would be a cool camera feature, not to mention the slow-mo.

I was using the portrait feature on Oppo R11s, the result was very good, hope S9 also come with that feature. 

Trade up to the newGalaxy S9/S9+

Experience the convenience and great value that Samsung Trade Up (provided by Brightstar Logistics Pte. Ltd.) offers, giving you a new hassle-free way to trade-in your old phone, all done via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app1. It’s never been easier to own the Galaxy S9/S9+.

Why trade up with us?
Great Trade-in Value

Enjoy up to $610 exclusive trade-in value2 for your old device when you trade up to the Galaxy S9/S9+.

CHECK TRADE-IN VALUE
Pricelist and eligible devices will only be available from 1 March 2018.
2Exclusive trade-in value of $610 is based on Samsung Galaxy S8+ (64GB), and may vary depending on the device condition. Specified trade-in value is valid till 30 April 2018, provided that Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.

http://www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup/#tradeup-whatis

Edited by Lmws214

Just got my S8+ in Oct 2017 and now .... :a-bang:

Very hard to catch-up with them without losing money for every model that comes into the market .....  [furious]  

But you should have known that every year the new model will come out around this time......

Anyway you can wait a few more months for the S9 price to come down before changing.....or until next year when GalaxyX comes out then u go straight from 8 to X.

• Praise 1

But you should have known that every year the new model will come out around this time......

Anyway you can wait a few more months for the S9 price to come down before changing.....or until next year when GalaxyX comes out then u go straight from 8 to X.

No point changing.

S9 is almost the same S8.

size and look the same, camera big improvement.

The camera is quite a big deal. There hasn't been a variable aperture camera hp lens before.
  • Praise 2