Singaporean Couple Pays 95k For Minimalistic Home Renovation

kdash

I’ve seen one apartment where a young couple wanted 90 k more due to their renovation. They redid everything. I don’t know if anyone would want to pay for what they did. My belief is to spend as little as possible if still on housing loan.

• Praise 4

I’ve seen one apartment where a young couple wanted 90 k more due to their renovation. They redid everything. I don’t know if anyone would want to pay for what they did. My belief is to spend as little as possible if still on housing loan.

Probably got rich parent ... nong nong time ago , my agent told me dont bother to spend tons on 

reno , it will end up "worthless" after 10 yrs 

• Praise 3

Probably got rich parent ... nong nong time ago , my agent told me dont bother to spend tons on

reno , it will end up "worthless" after 10 yrs

That’s true, it’s custom to others liking. The best is that kind, can dismantle and move type but house will never look very nice.

That’s true, it’s custom to others liking. The best is that kind, can dismantle and move type but house will never look very nice.

like those hidden pipes ... now I wan to change aircon also problem . Must hack so many thing ...  [bigcry]

So end up lppl

• Praise 3

like those hidden pipes ... now I wan to change aircon also problem . Must hack so many thing ... [bigcry]

So end up lppl

Some cover up main drainage, run own aircon drainage under the floor. What I did was I chose to rerun the aircon and not chase the old pipes, then seal the old drain.

U forgot ur safe .... where all the cash are hidden

• Praise 1

Some cover up main drainage, run own aircon drainage under the floor. What I did was I chose to rerun the aircon and not chase the old pipes, then seal the old drain.

Ya hide the safe in the cabinet.

I got a few rooms to run ... wont that be kind of ugly with all the trunking running on the wall ?
  • Praise 2

Minimalism is bare basic. So, they spent $$$ to expose the concealed wirings and pipes? :D

That's not minimalism, even the "muji" concept is not minimalism. Edited by Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

different family have different needs... 

I have a 8 seater dining table in a dining room.... but I think I have only used it once in 8 years....

i use my big dining table to put unopened mail and docs and also be able to spread my newspaper big big to read. damn shiok.

• Praise 1