Treasure life...

kdash

There are so much more meaningful things we can do other than sex.

- start your own business

- go for that meaningful job that you always wanted to be in

- go for courses to learn what you always wanted to learn

- reward your daily hard work with your own car and house, or even a tour round the world

- Go forward and seek for the thrills, eg bungee jump, mountain climbing, road trips.

- Go for tours and explore the world, and widen your horizons

- Start a hobby that you always wanted

- make more friends

Etc

There are so much meaningful things to do. If you can embrace these, try to achieve them, you will find more satisfactions and meaning of your life. Your mind will be clean, free and happy with these achievements in your life, and you will be a successful and strong willed/ determined person, without even relying on sex.

omg... from deduction of your recount .. u are a few years my junior...  i am already ridiculed for having an old man's thinking by some of my peers...   even i think you really need to loosen up bro... 

↡ Advertisement

omg... from deduction of your recount .. u are a few years my junior...  i am already ridiculed for having an old man's thinking by some of my peers...   even i think you really need to loosen up bro... 

you're jurassic bro...kekeke

dunno of he is trolling or wat lah.....but damn funny....maybe this is holy season so he has to abstain haaaaa

Would we ever see mustank takes a knee and vow before My Celibacy Father that tao shall not piak piak?

JK...

@mustank will take a Ni...... :XD:

omg... from deduction of your recount .. u are a few years my junior... i am already ridiculed for having an old man's thinking by some of my peers... even i think you really need to loosen up bro...

Loosen up?

How? Look at the society now, it's getting so immoral and chaotic.

Scantily clad women, sex, piak piak, etc all these things are polluting the people's minds like our poor @Mustang. Look at the thread of sex abusers, incest,rape, all because mind not pure and moral.

These people would not be criminals and become good men when their minds are pure, and not being slaves of women.

In the past, people who committed sex crimes, dress immorally, etc will be caged in pig cages and thrown into the river. Those don't are treated like criminals, not reputations, etc.

If you people treasure your lives, stop polluting your minds with all these immoral nonsense.

Edited by DACH

you're jurassic bro...kekeke

dunno of he is trolling or wat lah.....but damn funny....maybe this is holy season so he has to abstain haaaaa

@mustank will take a Ni...... :XD:

Nintendo Wii?

There are so much more meaningful things we can do other than sex.

- start your own business

- go for that meaningful job that you always wanted to be in

- go for courses to learn what you always wanted to learn

- reward your daily hard work with your own car and house, or even a tour round the world

- Go forward and seek for the thrills, eg bungee jump, mountain climbing, road trips.

- Go for tours and explore the world, and widen your horizons

- Start a hobby that you always wanted

- make more friends

Etc

There are so much meaningful things to do. If you can embrace these, try to achieve them, you will find more satisfactions and meaning of your life. Your mind will be clean, free and happy with these achievements in your life, and you will be a successful and strong willed/ determined person, without even relying on sex.

you forgot to mention meaningful things like eat steamed egg and beancurd chap chye peng for lunch and a couple of meat rods for dinner?

:XD:

• Praise 2

Loosen up?

Scantily clad women, sex, piak piak, etc all these things are polluting the people's minds like our poor @Mustang. Look at the thread of sex abusers, incest,rape, all because mind not pure and moral.

These people would not be criminals and become good men when their minds are pure, and not being slaves of women.

In the past, people who committed sex crimes, dress immorally, etc will be caged in pig cages and thrown into the river. Those don't are treated like criminals, not reputations, etc.

ok..  people who committed sex crimes in the PAST... i am pretty darn sure the absolute number is higher then compared to now simply becoz laws and controls in the PAST is more lax and incomplete. 

as for our parents era compared to ours... my theory is that it due to media's focus... more such crimes are reported and sensationalised which DOES NOT mean they DID NOT EXIST in the PAST! 

and seriously... who can define what is called dressing immorally? how someone decides to dress... show ½ball... side boob etc...  i dont like.. i can dont see...  i will not classify anyone's dressing as right/wrong.... much less moral or immoral..

in fact some sex offenders actually claim they couldnt resist their urges becoz the women dress ''immorally''

read this

https://anabagail.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/research-on-the-relationship-between-rape-and-dressing/

• Praise 1

In the A&E, for most cases, any cardiac arrest cases that arrive, the patients probably never thought when they woke up in the morning that today would be the last day in the world. Or if they died in their sleep, that the moment they closed their eyes to sleep, it would be the last they see of the world.

For me, each year I will start with a list of to do items and check them off as the year goes by to see how far I have come and how far more to go.

• Praise 8

ok.. people who committed sex crimes in the PAST... i am pretty darn sure the absolute number is higher then compared to now simply becoz laws and controls in the PAST is more lax and incomplete.

as for our parents era compared to ours... my theory is that it due to media's focus... more such crimes are reported and sensationalised which DOES NOT mean they DID NOT EXIST in the PAST!

and seriously... who can define what is called dressing immorally? how someone decides to dress... show ½ball... side boob etc... i dont like.. i can dont see... i will not classify anyone's dressing as right/wrong.... much less moral or immoral..

in fact some sex offenders actually claim they couldnt resist their urges becoz the women dress ''immorally''

read this

https://anabagail.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/research-on-the-relationship-between-rape-and-dressing/

I agree with you sex crimes exists in any era. However what we see in the news now is still just tip of the ice berg, even when more and more such news are easily reported in today's media means.

However the onus is that our older generations had placed great emphasis on such taboos in the past and has punished people who have such sick thoughts with harsh punishments like locking these people in pig cages and thrown into the river. These concrete emphasis of such morals passed from the ancient times to the olden days should continue. While people in the past still commits such sex crimes or engage in dirty talks, however, it wasn't as prevalent as what is happening in today's society.

While men are mainly at fault for such crimes, women should play a part too. Why wear so less? No money to buy more clothes? Clothes in the past that covers every part of the body are actually cheaper than the revealing clothes now. Buy and wear more clothes to cover up the flesh. It's a sin to expose ownself too much in the public. A sin.

I agree with you sex crimes exists in any era. However what we see in the news now is still just tip of the ice berg, even when more and more such news are easily reported in today's media means.

However the onus is that our older generations had placed great emphasis on such taboos in the past and has punished people who have such sick thoughts with harsh punishments like locking these people in pig cages and thrown into the river. These concrete emphasis of such morals passed from the ancient times to the olden days should continue. While people in the past still commits such sex crimes or engage in dirty talks, however, it wasn't as prevalent as what is happening in today's society.

While men are mainly at fault for such crimes, women should play a part too. Why wear so less? No money to buy more clothes? Clothes in the past that covers every part of the body are actually cheaper than the revealing clothes now. Buy and wear more clothes to cover up the flesh. It's a sin to expose ownself too much in the public. A sin.

U sounds like sex offender. Blame it on opposite sex for lust.

Edited by Davidtch

post-5639-0-43365900-1519801551_thumb.jpg

post-5639-0-81259000-1519801554_thumb.jpg

post-5639-0-48703900-1519801558_thumb.jpg

post-5639-0-03046100-1519801562_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

U sounds like sex offender. Blame it on opposite sex for lust.

ðððððð

Why not say I'm a victim?

Come on, it takes two hands to clap.

Just like people who want to wear gold watches and expensive jewelry outside to hao lian and in the end got robbed and hurt by robbers or got cheated by swindlers. Then cry foul, claim victim, etc.

Same logic.

OMG , DACH has been possessed by that CCSB fella

quick, who knows how to do excorcism?

Possessed your head la.

seem like you kena abused by women, still traumatized by the event?

Just like people who want to wear gold watches and expensive jewelry outside to hao lian and in the end got robbed and hurt by robbers or got cheated by swindlers. Then cry foul, claim victim, etc.

Same logic.

Possessed your head la.

• Praise 2

Loosen up?

If you people treasure your lives, stop polluting your minds with all these immoral nonsense.

piak piak more != immoral, sex addiction, do nothing but piak, commit sex crimes.

piak piak more != having multiple piak partners.

why do u always get so agitated when we joke about piak piak? you don't realise that it's all being light hearted?

chill man. amen. amitabha.

post-1798-0-71756600-1519804095.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5