Hijab in the club

shawncjh

(edited)

But i find it hard to accept sometimes, is it really have to be so holy or is it ownself suka one?

I used to have an indian Muslim lady recep, and whenever we have any makan event, those places avg standard ones, she will say no halal she cannot. End up always need to go bali thai buy 1 set for her. But those atas makan no halal she ok wor.

I remember once our big boss from overseas came and we went for a very atas buffet, and she went with us. When my accountant saw her taking seafood beside the suckling pig, asked her like that can meh. She just smile and say never mind. :huh::wacko:[crazy]

Its up to interpretation of the islamic law written in the Book. A guy involved with some extremism told me touch pork can, only need to wash hand normally. Dog if tio the saliva must wash with clay water. Some say both is haram and should be cleanse properly....this wan MY got a lot.

There other things that muslim cant consume, animals with claws, scavengers and animals that lives in 2 world......water and land. Thats what written in the Book, best is to avoid unless emergency or life/death matter.

Gambling is forbidden and the winnings are haram. So most of those muslim who bought usually wont buy anything for consumption but will generally pay hp bills, pay taxes, starhub subscription and conservancy bill with the winnings. Its about consuming these haram things which will in turn become our flesh and blood. We believe AlQuran is from God so the words of the law cant be changed. If change will become human laws liao.

Usually Indian muslims especially those from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan follows the difference sect of Islam from Malay Singaporeans......there are 4 sect but Shite is not one of them. The indian sub-continent muslim says eating crab is haram while down here (MY, SG, Indo, Brunei and Pinoy) says its okay if eaten moderately but best is to avoid.

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Clubbing not allowed?

How come belly dancing allowed?

Maybe must show belly button than ok?

:D

belly_dance_costume2.jpg

Exactly, it is described or named as Belly Dancing. It was meant for the audience to focus on the BELLY only and not anyway else. The most Honorable would just concentrate on the Belly. Hence, dance can let their guard down.

when you go horse racing, you go watch the horse or the duck swimming next door in the pond or chicken in the next door coop.

• Praise 1

(edited)

But i find it hard to accept sometimes, is it really have to be so holy or is it ownself suka one?

I used to have an indian Muslim lady recep, and whenever we have any makan event, those places avg standard ones, she will say no halal  she cannot. End up always need to go bali thai buy 1 set for her.  But those atas makan no halal she ok wor. 

I remember once our big boss from overseas came and we went for a very atas buffet, and she went with us. When my accountant saw her taking seafood beside the suckling pig, asked her like that can meh. She just smile and say never mind.  :huh:  :wacko:  [crazy]

Selective haram lol.

post-198960-0-47683800-1519977780.png

Edited by shawncjh

Its up to interpretation of the islamic law written in the Book. A guy involved with some extremism told me touch pork can, only need to wash hand normally. Dog if tio the saliva must wash with clay water. Some say both is haram and should be cleanse properly....this wan MY got a lot.

There other things that muslim cant consume, animals with claws, scavengers and animals that lives in 2 world......water and land. Thats what written in the Book, best is to avoid unless emergency or life/death matter.

Gambling is forbidden and the winnings are haram. So most of those muslim who bought usually wont buy anything for consumption but will generally pay hp bills, pay taxes, starhub subscription and conservancy bill with the winnings. Its about consuming these haram things which will in turn become our flesh and blood. We believe AlQuran is from God so the words of the law cant be changed. If change will become human laws liao.

Usually Indian muslims especially those from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan follows the difference sect of Islam from Malay Singaporeans......there are 4 sect but Shite is not one of them. The indian sub-continent muslim says eating crab is haram while down here (MY, SG, Indo, Brunei and Pinoy) says its okay if eaten moderately but best is to avoid.

Actually its not sect.....it should be the 4 school of thought.....how the law is interpreted by each scholar but the same basics are followed and practiced. We can only take heed that most normal human beings except the prophets (all of them), will taste hell 1st but the duration varies for each individuals. If they chosed to break the Law then they will have to answer for his/her deeds. But ultimately, all will reach heaven......which heaven (there are 7) is decided by how pious and rigorous one follows the law. The ultimate sin is taking another in place of God ( be it human or idols) for that there is no coming back from hell. For those that died in the struggle to keep God's Law, theirs will be a special place which we will be envious of.

Just saying for everybody's information.......dont say i want to preach hor....

Supersonic

Actually its not sect.....it should be the 4 school of thought.....how the law is interpreted by each scholar but the same basics are followed and practiced. We can only take heed that most normal human beings except the prophets (all of them), will taste hell 1st but the duration varies for each individuals. If they chosed to break the Law then they will have to answer for his/her deeds. But ultimately, all will reach heaven......which heaven (there are 7) is decided by how pious and rigorous one follows the law. The ultimate sin is taking another in place of God ( be it human or idols) for that there is no coming back from hell. For those that died in the struggle to keep God's Law, theirs will be a special place which we will be envious of.

Just saying for everybody's information.......dont say i want to preach hor....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

no worries, thanks for sharing bro
  • Praise 1

(edited)

funny thing

dance in Hijab cannot but permanently borrow billions from 1MDB can

if he took the money.....let him answer lor. If he did it is his own doing and he has to answer for it. If he didnt and we said he did....its fitnah....the punishment is worse than murder....God forbid. You cant cast the whole muslim world in the same light just because one individual or one party did wrong. In Islam.....one answer for his own deeds and his immediate family.....his wife and children. But if he knows not what they had done secretly.....then he doesnt have to answer for it. Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Selective haram lol.

hijab is for women....their aurah (areas to be kept from prying eyes) are from the ankles to the hair. Only the palm and the face should be seen. If she put it on....she and her father/ husband/ sons will be given respite. Man also has aurah....from knee till the shoulder. But still you can see many muslims not adhering to the Law. As we say....its is his grave......we can oni remind but ultimately it his or her choice.

I respect Islam.

I think 4 wives is a good idea.

But must get 4 orphans or kenna 4 MILs.

If you see history.....majority of mankind practice marrying more than 1 wives......there is no law on how many can 1 man take. One wife is a modern introduction and put as law. But how many muslim man takes 2 wives......oni a fraction, 3 wives.....seldom, 4 wives....unheard off unless he is a very rich man or a sultan.

I ever asked an indian lady.....which wan would she prefer, hubby having scandal with a woman she doesnt know or hubby marries one more which she will call sister and be her best of friend. Her answer was positive.....but she just cant bare the thoughts.....

If you see history.....majority of mankind practice marrying more than 1 wives......there is no law on how many can 1 man take. One wife is a modern introduction and put as law. But how many muslim man takes 2 wives......oni a fraction, 3 wives.....seldom, 4 wives....unheard off unless he is a very rich man or a sultan.

I ever asked an indian lady.....which wan would she prefer, hubby having scandal with a woman she doesnt know or hubby marries one more which she will call sister and be her best of friend. Her answer was positive.....but she just cant bare the thoughts.....ððð. Its man's nature......and God created man.....so he knows us more than we know ourselves.

Bro how come 4 huh?

I think 6 is better.

Every night different one and one night to rest.

Very tiring to do every day right?

Bro how come 4 huh?

I think 6 is better.

Every night different one and one night to rest.

Very tiring to do every day right?

I also donno...Quran says take 1, 2, 3 or 4 if you want, but if you think you cant be fair then 1 is enough because God knows what is in the man's heart and God knows what is better for him.

There is no excuse for scandalous affairs if man is allowed more than 1 wives.....but nowadays since it is made to be seen as a crime to marry more than 1.....man have gone on to have many affairs out of marriage......some go for paid service somemore....

I also donno...Quran says take 1, 2, 3 or 4 if you want, but if you think you cant be fair then 1 is enough because God knows what is in the man's heart and God knows what is better for him.

There is no excuse for scandalous affairs if man is allowed more than 1 wives.....but nowadays since it is made to be seen as a crime to marry more than 1.....man have gone on to have many affairs out of marriage......some go for paid service somemore....ððð.

Many wives good.

And no such nonsense as sex with wife is a sin.

Many wives good.

And no such nonsense as sex with wife is a sin.

own wife is a good deed......if other than wife....you answer yourself....
  • Praise 1

I think M'sia is considered not that strict compared to the middle east muslim countries. That's why it's their fav holiday destination. When they are there they can wear colour, put on make up and even hold their husband's hand in public I think.

If you have been to ME you will know how strict it's. Like if you try to get into the lift with a muslim woman she will not get in with a man or she will run out if she sees you coming in. They are all dressed in black, no coloured clothing, no figure hugging attire unlike what you see in Singapore/M'sia. In a cafe, women are seated in one section, men one section and family one section. A culture shock for me when I first been there.

In Singapore I see muslim unmarried young ladies dressed in the figure hugging leggings and tight outfit I was "can meh?". Not that I'm compraining, LoL... One of those things you try to figure out but the more confusing it gets. Everyone seems to have their own unique set of rules.

In this incident I think the M'sian actress has her own perspectives/rules while her critics have their own. This is what happens when the rules are not standard across the country/culture/background. The religion is the same. How believers look at it and interpret it is another. It's the dilemma other religions face as well.

Whatever is it...at the end of the day..its between god and our self..nobody should even tell us what to do or not to do,in term of religion. If there is a judgement day..only our self can answer to god no one else....So just a reminder..mind our own business

• Praise 2

The problem is Malaysian politicians silently embracing wahhabism. Of course this is for their political advantage to lock in majority of Muslim.

On the other hand, Saudi is moving towards liberal.

Hijab is supposed to be sign of pious & not fashion statement. That's why only see Sg Muslim in 40s or older wear it. No clubbing or tight tight clothes.

In Malaysia, female Muslim is supposed to wear Nijab from 6 y/o. How many understand the true meaning of Hijab?

• Praise 1

Whatever is it...at the end of the day..its between god and our self..nobody should even tell us what to do or not to do,in term of religion. If there is a judgement day..only our self can answer to god no one else....So just a reminder..mind our own business

nope...it doesnt work that way in Islam. If you know someone, can be friends, relatives, acquaintance who shares the same faith.....you have the right to tell him/her. If ignored then you can say, i will mind my own business. Dont admonished the wrong.....we are all human with fallacies afterall.

The problem is Malaysian politicians silently embracing wahhabism. Of course this is for their political advantage to lock in majority of Muslim.

On the other hand, Saudi is moving towards liberal.

Hijab is supposed to be sign of pious & not fashion statement. That's why only see Sg Muslim in 40s or older wear it. No clubbing or tight tight clothes.

In Malaysia, female Muslim is supposed to wear Nijab from 6 y/o. How many understand the true meaning of Hijab?

its their choice mar......usually a women will starts wearing it once she is married....not all though. I dont think MY is going the Wahabbi way. Yes...they are going back to Islamic roots but Wahabbism is way more than just that. There are many old practices that wahabism frown upon. I not that religiously knowledgeable on their practice neither am i an expert on Islam. Muslim in SG prefers to take the middle path as preached by MUIS. And Muis has been a government branch for a decade liaom
↡ Advertisement