How are your reservist training like?

Wind30

yup PTI training and longer run than standard SOC.

Quite a few people tumbled down Jacobs ladder. and broke their legs.

Jacob's ladder is quite risky actually. I usually clear that in one breath, cannot afford to balance on the logs up there for too long. I find jumping down the ramp bad for the knees, but when we were that age, who cares as we were fit.
↡ Advertisement

Reservist at night cannot sleep, otherwise daytime at camp suffer insomnia

reservist oversea training the worst. The bed is just for show and for you to keep your barang barang. Most of the time, you will be out in the field......many times came back from exercise you will be given one day of rest and to prepare for next exercise. See the bed like see heaven like that.

wah....soc 3 times a week? Shag sia! During my nsf.....5:30 is routine...sometime 4:30 also have. Got a few times we finished training and reached camp at 4am. Sianz to the max......

They like to give us soc before nights off so everyone will pia....lol

Jacob's ladder is quite risky actually. I usually clear that in one breath, cannot afford to balance on the logs up there for too long. I find jumping down the ramp bad for the knees, but when we were that age, who cares as we were fit.

trick is not to see below while crossing over....just look at the highest log then look far. If stop at the highest point, vertigo will set in and you will freeze! Think i am nearly 10 yrs older than you...

Supersonic

reservist oversea training the worst. The bed is just for show and for you to keep your barang barang. Most of the time, you will be out in the field......many times came back from exercise you will be given one day of rest and to prepare for next exercise. See the bed like see heaven like that.

Agreed, during overseas training seeing bed is like seeing heaven. Thats why never take things for granted. Lol.

They like to give us soc before nights off so everyone will pia....lol

bro.....that best soc timing i did was directly after a wet dream. Knn....i say hong kan liao....how to run! But i did my best timing ever......quite ironic isnt it?

Supersonic

bro.....that best soc timing i did was directly after a wet dream. Knn....i say hong kan liao....how to run! But i did my best timing ever......quite ironic isnt it?

(edited)

Wa, you still have mood for wet dream during army ah? :o

dream is beyond my control mar....wet or dry its not for me to decide... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Hmm.. kopi tiam call you Uncle already ? ð¤£

No, maybe my hair hasn't turned white n not balding yet.

Yes. Remember there are gays too. I have a friend nicknamed Alamak in 427SAR

They are called 301

bro.....that best soc timing i did was directly after a wet dream. Knn....i say hong kan liao....how to run! But i did my best timing ever......quite ironic isnt it?ððð

Mental image of new policy by some scholar to improve results... Pti shout :"detail 1 detail 1 form up .. homat Mari kita.. own time own..."

Actually also no direct link wet dream would affect your SOC de.

You mean your friend Alamak is gay ah? Lol.

Direct after effect of wet dream is weak knees? Lol

Mental image of new policy by some scholar to improve results... Pti shout :"detail 1 detail 1 form up .. homat Mari kita.. own time own..."

ewww.....dont choke the drainage lei....

This one got real case study or not? Lol.

Best case study in mcf is eviilusion
↡ Advertisement