This wednesday should rise.

Bonus disbursed to many workers.

Cat.A $39,889

Cat.B $41,998

Cat.D $8,008

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, can anyone enlighten me if there'll be a chance for me to clinch this round's COE? 

Purchased Mazda 3 Hatchback Deluxe from AD during 20th Feb, didn't manage to clinch the first round of bidding cause AD bid $36k  [bounce1]

Price of vehicle is  $98,800 (6 bid non guaranteed) before any additional discounts.

COE rebate quoted from AD was around $29K when I purchased the car if i'm not wrong, understand that this is on the lower end..

Appreciate all advice.. thanks. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Why is there a substantial price increase for Toyota Wish when COE price drops actually?

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks.

Like that who will buy ?COE above 40k selling just under 100k ... now COE under 40k selling just under 110k ??? Make no sense !! Edited by Char

Turbocharged

Why is there a substantial price increase for Toyota Wish when COE price drops actually?

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks.

They will stop bringing this model in soon.

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, can anyone enlighten me if there'll be a chance for me to clinch this round's COE? 

Purchased Mazda 3 Hatchback Deluxe from AD during 20th Feb, didn't manage to clinch the first round of bidding cause AD bid $36k  [bounce1]

Price of vehicle is  $98,800 (6 bid non guaranteed) before any additional discounts.

COE rebate quoted from AD was around $29K when I purchased the car if i'm not wrong, understand that this is on the lower end..

Appreciate all advice.. thanks. 

COE will jump up to 40k in the next few biddings in my opinion. It depends on the AD if they want to close the deal to seal your business based on the sselling price of your car. There is still a chance in the following bids but best if you monitor this March 1st round COE bidding if the COE will jump up to 40k first. If AD bid 36k last COE bidding, I believe your AD is waiting for COE to drop below 36k as they feel it is more profitable to earn at less than 36k COE pricing. If next 2 bidding still hover above 36k, you may need to pressure the AD to get the car for you. So monitor the COE prices and see how it goes.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks.

was looking at wish too last wkend and asked them same question

they say the 100k price will not return already

they are now paving the way for the alpha plus, so will keep increasing price till all sold out so that price will not differ with alpha plus

how true i dont know

• Praise 1

they are now paving the way for the alpha plus, so will keep increasing price till all sold out so that price will not differ with alpha plus

how true i dont know

Alpha plus unlikely to be cheap in view of what the prius price is now.....

Think there is still demand for wish and they have limited stock. Also, they may want to divert customer to Sienta in view that the pricing was pretty close back then.

(edited)

how true i dont know

ad cut carrot! From what i know in any industry.....they will cut price to sell-off any old and going-to-be redundant models until they cannot cut! First time i hear of mass produced product that increased in price eventhough its an end-of-life model.

If its true might as well wait for the newer model.....and let the ad choke on the leftover unsold units.

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 3

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks.

Cos it's the last batch already

ad cut carrot! From what i know in any industry.....they will cut price to sell-off any old and going-to-be redundant models until they cannot cut! First time i hear of mass produced product that increased in price eventhough its an end-of-life model.

If its true might as well wait for the newer model.....and let the ad choke on the leftover unsold units.

Yep. BM is going against conventional wisdom . Whether it will be a success remains to be seen
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Alpha plus unlikely to be cheap in view of what the prius price is now.....

Think there is still demand for wish and they have limited stock. Also, they may want to divert customer to Sienta in view that the pricing was pretty close back then.

Look into other cars instead since they want to play such tactics.

↡ Advertisement