COE Bidding – 1st Round of March 2018

Carbon82

Supersonic

Sienta has the advantage of sliding doors. Very useful when you have small kids to strap into child seats behind.

Although, looks are indeed subjective to individual taste.

the sliding doors are very useful especially for loading and unloading our kids from the carseats.

i agree its an acquired taste haha...

My wife wants sliding doors, but I heard Sienta is underpowered.

But personally for me I will take Wish la. Looks better due to its length.

underpowered or not depends on your expectations. just like many people complain about QQ and Attrage...

its ok for me

Some would take power and a larger seating size. Others would take sliding door.

But if considering the country of manufacture, most people should take Wish if both are priced similarly.

really what if you look from the front or the rear....

My wife wants sliding doors, but I heard Sienta is underpowered.

But personally for me I will take Wish la. Looks better due to its length.

Thats what i said.......BM maciam shooting their own foot like that!

Some would take power and a larger seating size. Others would take sliding door.

But if considering the country of manufacture, most people should take Wish if both are priced similarly.

I will oso take bigger size........can do a Jack Neo....

Sienta has the advantage of sliding doors. Very useful when you have small kids to strap into child seats behind.

Although, looks are indeed subjective to individual taste.

Disadvantage is others can dent your door,you cant dent them.lol.....

the sliding doors are very useful especially for loading and unloading our kids from the carseats.

i agree its an acquired taste haha...

underpowered or not depends on your expectations. just like many people complain about QQ and Attrage...

its ok for me

• Praise 1

6k something.......made in malaysia car, manual. Parts and labour for them is cheap over there. Did a top overhaul last jan....$400++ only. If parf was still at 13k i would have scrap and buy a bike instead.

Don't mind sharing the workshop that did the top overhaul.. Tia..

Supersonic

Yes agreed that sliding doors are very useful for kids. Another advantage is that you can approach the car from more angles whereas normal hinge doors must always go around and enter behind. Ever since I got the old sienta in 2009, I don't think I want to go back to the normal kind of door!! Yet another advantage of the old sienta is that my kids can enter the car from the back as there is a small gap between the two seats. Finally, I like it that the sienta sits higher than many other cars. Nicer view!

As for the power, I think sienta is reasonably powered especially for driving in S'pore. Hardly ever face any issue with moving off or overtaking.

I'm looking forward to getting my new Sienta from Borneo Motors this Friday. Got my COE in February first round at 40K.

All the best to those bidding this round!

congrats and welcome to the club! i also changed from a 09 Sienta haha... do join our FB group ya...

(edited)

So many used Wish out there selling cheap cheap, last search carmart site 445 including CoE cars, why must buy new and incur unnecessary depre

Smell new car must well smell new $$ notes more satisfying

I am looking at mpv also

Edited by tmsan

So many used Wish out there selling cheap cheap, last search carmart site 445 including CoE cars, why must buy new and incur unnecessary depre

I am looking at mpv also

Some used wish have higher depreciation than new wish ...lei

I am looking at mpv also

You mean cheaper than new ... not lower depreciation ?

No matter COE up or down, most dealers already increase their price before the COE bidding result tomorrow.

Can't buy cheap even COE is dropping.

I am looking at mpv also

Please share the sgcarmart link that selling cheap cheap.

Most used cars has higher depreciation than new car.

↡ Advertisement