• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 61 praises

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Raubern
  • Raubern
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Teutonic Technologies

Allan Wan added 4 new photos.
8 hrs · 
Hi everybody, I'm known mostly as Allan to my friends or Mr Wan to my students. I'm currently caught in a situation where I need all of your help.

My car SGQ8851K grey Toyota Estima was sent to a workshop called Teutonic Technologies back in late Dec 2017 but has gone missing since 24 Jan 2018. The personnel at the workshop can no longer be contacted. I've tried all sorts of mean to get any information including filing through Small Claims Tribunal, filing a police report (attached for reference) and seeking help through LTA. LTA had kindly classified my car as "missing" on 2 Mar 2018, making it illegal to be driven on the road.

From the LTA fine I've received in the letterbox, my car was last spotted driving through a ERP gantry (Havelock Road/Clemenceau Ave) on 1 Feb at 8.48am without enough cashcard value (attached for reference) and a further police report was filed.

There has been no progress since. Hence, I'd like to appeal to all of you to share this information to all your friends in Facebook.

If you happen to spot the car, kindly help me call the police or WhatsApp me at 9762 9505 with a photo of it so that I seek help from relevant authorities.

Thank you very much!

28576093_10214398342047521_2903316476174

pls help this poor guy to find his car  [bigcry]

Spring, Mustank, Wormee and BabyBlade praised this

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:23 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What repair you need.?Put the Car at Workshop for a Month.?Usually small repair,i will ask the Workshop when i can collect the Car...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:31 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

What repair you need.?Put the Car at Workshop for a Month.?Usually small repair,i will ask the Workshop when i can collect the Car...

spare family car?
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:04 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got company name, got the person's name...why not hire a private investigator and track the car down?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:42 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i also find the repair period strange... 

the best CSI in SG is EDMW haha... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:57 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Got company name, got the person's name...why not hire a private investigator and track the car down?

It's gonna be expensive

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:05 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's gonna be expensive

Dan continue to sit around with no car, do nothing and wait long long for police to do something.

Edited by Watwheels, 05 March 2018 - 09:21 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can’t claim insurance meh?

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can’t claim insurance meh?

How insurance company know whether the owner and workshop got work in cahoots to claim insurance?

You open insurance company leh. I buy from you.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:28 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Get repo agents to help you

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

Wormee
  • Premium member
    Wormee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i also find the repair period strange... 

the best CSI in SG is EDMW haha... 

Maybe forward the post to SG Vigilante better lol.

kdash praised this

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Stolen from workshop, or stolen BY workshop?
Nicholas praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:47 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

would it be easier to just call 999 if spotted?

Unless the police also feel its a Civil case. Then its more like a situation of the dispute between the owner and the workshop .

Else, just go small claims court ?

Edited by Sdf4786k, 05 March 2018 - 09:48 AM.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How insurance company know whether the owner and workshop got work in cahoots to claim insurance?

You open insurance company leh. I buy from you.

U never heard of polis report izit?

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:53 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

saw the police report from the facebook link. it stated something like engine problem and it cost around S$4.5K (cant see clearly) to repair

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huh? Shouldn’t the polis report be about stolen car instead of cost of engine repair?

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

would it be easier to just call 999 if spotted?

Unless the police also feel its a Civil case. Then its more like a situation of the dispute between the owner and the workshop .

Else, just go small claims court ?

You have a valid point, there could be a possible commercial dispute here between the parties.

Maybe not so simple.

focus

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks more like the workshop send to another workshop for the engine repairs and they have dispute so now the owner can't get his car back.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks more like the workshop send to another workshop for the engine repairs and they have dispute so now the owner can't get his car back.

Maybe they workshop cannot pay the other workshop the spare parts repair and hence the other workshop don't want to return the car?

That might explain the long waiting time, going to the other workshop and wait for the spare parts?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:12 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Too much speculation and too little facts.

Need more explanation. What happened to TS?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users