Australia rock melon recalled.

Tianmo

Supersonic

Inside stomach and probably shit out..how to refund? Mone brought from ntuc. Should be safe. Another 60 days if don't see me log on here probably I have handed in my IC in exchange for theð death certificate.

Choy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Inside stomach and probably shit out..how to refund? Mone brought from ntuc. Should be safe. Another 60 days if don't see me log on here probably I have handed in my IC in exchange for the

Seems like AVA recalled all rock melons as a precaution.

Was told that likely source of infection could be the fertiliser used but surprised as Australia quite strict on farms producing food, fruits. Goes to show not easy to contain n control everything.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

Was told that likely source of infection could be the fertiliser used but surprised as Australia quite strict on farms producing food, fruits. Goes to show not easy to contain n control everything.

Sounds like a serious case liao, all rock melons from australia are recalled. Maybe people now even dont dare to eat rock melon at all even they are not from australia.

Supersonic

Inside stomach and probably shit out..how to refund? Mone brought from ntuc. Should be safe. Another 60 days if don't see me log on here probably I have handed in my IC in exchange for theð death certificate.

Being the remains back to them lor.
  • Praise 2

yah now then  [sweatdrop]

see if i go same place for lunch later, if so that Prime still got sell the rock melon or not...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Inside stomach and probably shit out..how to refund? Mone brought from ntuc. Should be safe. Another 60 days if don't see me log on here probably I have handed in my IC in exchange for the

• Praise 1

LOL ..... which is the same situation in Parleemen  [lipsrsealed] 

• Praise 2

I dunno why ... but I keep picturing you with curly hair and wings ....

Thank you...hope I will be like my avatar when legs straighten.

Supersonic

Thank you...hope I will be like my avatar when legs straighten.

Just do some sit and reach lo.

Sounds like a serious case liao, all rock melons from australia are recalled. Maybe people now even dont dare to eat rock melon at all even they are not from australia.

That's why I mentioned that it will be a long while before this episode clears and public confidence will need to be gained for us to consume rock melons again but it's going to be a long haul and meanwhile those farmers and those along the line will have their livelihoods threatened I'm afraid.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

That's why I mentioned that it will be a long while before this episode clears and public confidence will need to be gained for us to consume rock melons again but it's going to be a long haul and meanwhile those farmers and those along the line will have their livelihoods threatened I'm afraid.

Dont know if people even avoid honeydew or anything got to with melon? Lol.

Supersonic

honeydew and melon different la.......
  • Praise 1

Just my opinion only but on the safe side I’ll avoid fruits from Australia so Honey Dew being from Malaysia n Hami Melon from China, Spain etc shld be fine but this my own theory only.
  • Praise 6

Supersonic

honeydew and melon different la.......

I know different la, but people just lump every melon together?! Lol.

AVA releases 100 tonnes of Australian rockmelons for sale, confirms not from listeria-affected farm

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/ava-releases-100-tonnes-of-australian-rockmelons-for-sale-10050848

Wonder for 100 ton, usually how long it takes for them to finish selling ?

For me, at least I will not be buying for a while.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1