Stringent car and motorcycle testing

Evillusion

Huat ah!

coe chiong ah

maybe my car value will increase, lucky i already renew my coe.

But this will spell a death knell for our classic car......majority will fail. And for motorcycle.......worst! They really tightening the screws on us...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Good Luck to those who "De-Cat" their Cars.... [thumbsup] ....But with proper maintenence,i don't think this is an issue.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

With proper and regular maintenance, and also major engine overhaul for those classic cars, don't think is an issue.

Good Luck to those who "De-Cat" their Cars.... [thumbsup] ....But with proper maintenence,i don't think this is an issue.

de Catted dont need emission tester lah.. TP use nose also can detect.

:D

• Praise 4

With proper and regular maintenance, and also major engine overhaul for those classic cars, don't think is an issue.

Sometimes the catalytic converters will get clogged over time, it’s hard to maintain this pcs.

But if I wanna renew my car after 10 years and emmission failed, change catalytic converters for few K then

they are going to follow the European Standard. I think many older cars will fail the emission test!

they are going to follow the European Standard. I think many older cars will fail the emission test!

probably the zero growth may also impede sales of new cars for replacement.

Antidote for new cars to be replaced instead of renewed COE.

probably the zero growth may also impede sales of new cars for replacement.

Antidote for new cars to be replaced instead of renewed COE.

no matter what......we are screwed. One by one we are squeezed dry. I heard the news and they say they want to make it difficult for 10 year old cars to renew coe. They can chut any pattern to get what they wish......die lor!
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Sillyporeans deserve the garmen they elected. Don't complain....

"The Singapore Vehicle Traders Association has been lobbying for a surcharge to be levied on older vehicles, saying that they pose a huge environmental cost. It argues that a similar surcharge is being levied on imported used cars."

Can't stand this group of self-serving prix... They not happy people keep their cars long long time, don't buy/sell and no profits for them to cream.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 4

Sillyporeans deserve the garmen they elected. Don't complain....

"The Singapore Vehicle Traders Association has been lobbying for a surcharge to be levied on older vehicles, saying that they pose a huge environmental cost. It argues that a similar surcharge is being levied on imported used cars."

Can't stand this group of self-serving prix... They not happen people keep their cars long long time, don't buy/sell and no profits for them to cream.

they tulan cannot earn from old cars so they want gov to slap a surcharge as though they forgot our road tax is already increased.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

That's why bicycles is the best

ð

true, cyclist always get positive news when ah Kong open mouth talking bicycle

i will cringe whenever ah Kong talk about car and motorcycle

knn, tiu

true, cyclist always get positive news when ah Kong open mouth talking bicycle

i will cringe whenever ah Kong talk about car and motorcycle

knn, tiu

I gave up long long ago after attended feedback on transport white paper
↡ Advertisement