• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:40 AM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.thestar....slashing-video/

PETALING JAYA: Police are investigating a shocking video being shared on social media showing two men slashing a woman.

The two-and-a-half minute video, which has gone viral, is alleged to have been shot at an industrial estate in Klang.

"We are in the midst of tracing the whereabouts of the suspects in the video. Our initial investigation indicates that it was a fight between a husband and wife," said  Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Fadzil Ahmat when contacted.

The video starts with a man dragging and beating a woman in front of a blue car, while several people witnessing the beating are heard screaming.

Another man can be seen getting out of the car brandishing a weapon resembling a machete and walking towards the two, as the other man drags the woman towards the passenger side of the vehicle.

Moments later the accomplice opens the car door as the suspect grabs the weapon and threatens to slash the woman.

The two men drag the woman behind the passenger side door as one of the suspects swings the weapon repeatedly at the woman.

The two then bundle the woman into the car as she is heard screaming for help before driving off.

Read more at https://www.thestar....5pDQqEW3wchf.99

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:45 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In my personal opinion, regardless of the reasons, for such case, no trial is needed.

Once caught, special punishment to 'kill the chicken to scare the monkey' approach. 

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm so surprise that the woman didn't die from such huge blows.

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm so surprise that the woman didn't die from such huge blows.

Because she's experienced in taking blows... [gorgeous]

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont play with the macha in Boleh land.....3 lines very big!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I could not bring myself to watch the video after reading the write-up ... sad.

Neutrino praised this

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:47 AM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tolong tolong

A society that poorly treats women... 

There should be a trial with lots of women as judges,  prosecutors and defending lawyers.  Even the bailiff should be women.  The first ladies and royalty should personally sit in.  

It is a great opportunity for ah jib gor. 

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Screenshot_20180310-144213.jpg

help find the body...still missing
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:57 AM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I could not bring myself to watch the video after reading the write-up ... sad.

Some societies have tendency of wife-beating, what to do? Usually because the women still considered of lower social status. Don't be offended. I am talking about koreans ... [laugh] Totally unlike the romantic potrayals in k-drama.

Edited by Sosaria, 11 March 2018 - 11:57 AM.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:09 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I received one video worst then this ....  :wacko: . This video, the woman head was slice off by one male and the other stabbing continuously with a knife. One male do the recording and all can still laugh about it. [mad]

Do not want to post it and from the same bolehland, who had claimed to be the most safest land in Asia   ... :lll._.:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:38 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dear people. 

If you look at World Bank ranking of countries,  the map that is.  You will find a very interesting correlation between the status of the female and World Bank rank. 

Very sure World Bank not 'geh long' with feminists. 

Anyway,  the female in low ranking countries are apt to be raped by 12, slapped around when pregnant at 14 and dead by 16.

It would be the story to tell how Singapore had founding men that respected women from the onset. 

Those of us with white in our brows can remember the days when it was manly to slap a woman in public. 

It would be the story indeed and our not so secret little nonya recipe. 

The little prince MBS is also onto it. 

Hence,  tolong tolong. 

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:35 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some societies have tendency of wife-beating, what to do? Usually because the women still considered of lower social status. Don't be offended. I am talking about koreans ... [laugh] Totally unlike the romantic potrayals in k-drama.

i was quite surprised when i saw two young teenagers ...say 16-18 years old paktoh-ing in 东大门 ... then they started to hit each other "playfully" ... but if someone were to hit me like "that", i will not be gracious about it.

yah ... they are quite rough.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users