Cars We Don't Get to Drive in Singapore

Carbon82

Can export out mah...

if i have the means....i will love to have that ford gt and the gt 40 is the holy grail and i wont mind renewing their coe every 10 yrs. There are cars that we know will be collectibles or classic on the day it was launch....eventhough we know this Sgians are too practical because of our 10 yrs coe life-shelf. Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement

They did.

It was called the Triton sport.

It's more related to Triton than pajero

I am talking about Pajero Sport which is a SUV based on the L200/Triton platform.

Is Triton Sport a SUV????

How I wish Honda Brio was brought into SG. It is an old model but I think it would be a fun car to zip around alone.

Seen many in Indonesia when I was there.

post-26742-0-91935200-1520962371.png

post-26742-0-53418200-1520962384.jpg

But again, if KAH was to bring in Brio then it would definitely be overpriced and I would not be considering this at all given its pricetag.  [hur]  [smash]

How I wish Honda Brio was brought into SG. It is an old model but I think it would be a fun car to zip around alone.

attachicon.gifdbpuBZzR28e2Q9MsaglH_honda_id_col_0006_brio_rs_red_final.png

attachicon.gifhonda-brio-.jpg

But again, if KAH was to bring in Brio then it would definitely be overpriced and I would not be considering this at all given its pricetag.  [hur]  [smash]

Cars sold in Indonesia usually is just Euro 2,this type of Car,not allowed in S'pore.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

dbpuBZzR28e2Q9MsaglH_honda_id_col_0006_brio_rs_red_final.png

honda-brio-.jpg

But again, if KAH was to bring in Brio then it would definitely be overpriced and I would not be considering this at all given its pricetag. [hur][smash]

Yup saw this unique model in Phuket.... if it's the old COE system with 00's price it'll be popular
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I sat in F10 520 which has only 4 airbag.  What's your thought?

i recalled you ask something like Not build in Germany = not solid huh? in the mercedes owner thread.

here you confirm the statement to be correct by saying MIC BMW no good?

i recalled you ask something like Not build in Germany = not solid huh? in the mercedes owner thread.

here you confirm the statement to be correct by saying MIC BMW no good?

Self answered question

:XD:

Maybe that also applies to Beijing Benz.

Edited by Davidtch

OK, let get the facts right.

Mitsubishi Triton / Triton Sport / L200 - a pickup truck for the ASEAN, ANZ and some European countries (once sold in Singapore)

mitsubishi_triton_double_cab_th-spec_21.

so_carryboy_canopy_pickup_ute_australia-

Mitsubishi Pajero / Montero- Premium model from Japan, no longer on sales in Singapore

mitsubishi_pajero_5-door_jp-spec_8.jpeg

mitsubishi_pajero_5-door_jp-spec_9.jpeg

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport / Challenger / Montero Sport - ASEAN, ANZ model, not sold in Singapore

mitsubishi_montero_sport_10.jpeg

mitsubishi_pajero_sport_37.jpeg

And this is the latest model of Pajero Sport / Montero Sport (ASEAN model) I am referring to in my earlier post...

mitsubishi_pajero_sport_56.jpeg

• Praise 7

OK, let get the facts right.

Mitsubishi Triton / Triton Sport / L200 - a pickup truck for the ASEAN, ANZ and some European countries (once sold in Singapore)

mitsubishi_triton_double_cab_th-spec_21.

so_carryboy_canopy_pickup_ute_australia-

Mitsubishi Pajero / Montero- Premium model from Japan, no longer on sales in Singapore

mitsubishi_pajero_5-door_jp-spec_8.jpeg

mitsubishi_pajero_5-door_jp-spec_9.jpeg

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport / Challenger / Montero Sport - ASEAN, ANZ model, not sold in Singapore

mitsubishi_montero_sport_10.jpeg

mitsubishi_pajero_sport_37.jpeg

And this is the latest model of Pajero Sport / Montero Sport (ASEAN model) I am referring to in my earlier post...

mitsubishi_pajero_sport_56.jpeg

Pickup still sold by c&c.

Still see new ones (new model) on the road

honda-brio-.jpg

But again, if KAH was to bring in Brio then it would definitely be overpriced and I would not be considering this at all given its pricetag. [hur][smash]

Must be priced similarly as attrage or axia.

Because this car very kosong in specs,so...

honda-brio-.jpg

honda-brio-.jpg

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Pickup still sold by c&c.

Still see new ones (new model) on the road

Ok dun need to tell us thrice! :D

My hand too fat,like fatty Kim.

So I pressed three times

Cars sold in Indonesia usually is just Euro 2,this type of Car,not allowed in S'pore.

Not entirely true bro. Some variants using L13 engine used by Fit GE models. If they want, can tune to meet standards one.

• Praise 1

Not entirely true bro. Some variants using L13 engine used by Fit GE models. If they want, can tune to meet standards one.

If the Country is not strict on Emission,no Car Mfg will "Tuned" the Engine to meet standard,the "Tuning" costed the Car Mfg alot of $$$$.

If the Country is not strict on Emission,no Car Mfg will "Tuned" the Engine to meet standard,the "Tuning" costed the Car Mfg alot of $$$$.

Yes of cos it does cost lots of money to tune the engine in order to meet the standards, but it’s still cheaper than to develop a new engine. What I’m trying to say is they’ve got the engine and means to do it, just that they never do it only because they have no intentions of exporting to countries strict on emission standards like Singapore.
  • Praise 1

Yeah... thats what vw said as well...

Turbocharged

Basically SG car market is small and non profitable. They will not spend money to tune and cater for us. They will just throw whatever car models that fit and comply with our standards. If some models they tuned for other country also fit us, they will just market it to say it's exclusive for us.

Many companies are MNCs and has the obligation to maintain a global presence here even if they are not profitable, especially the Japanese and European companies, else they would pull out from sg altogether if they have a chance.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 4