COE obtained but no car

Thinker00

Happy problem.

Was in a similar situation once. Delivery was late and my car was scrapped already. AD gave me a loan car for 2 weeks b4 they registered my new car.

If u still hv a car to drive, kpkb n they might give u some compensation or service credits. Good luck

My BIL waited for 1 month plus for the car to be delivered to SG he was given a courtesy car to drive however during the period the car price dropped 5K plus. Negative yield 

↡ Advertisement

Borneo motors sienta lah. AD also verbally promised likely march maybe now april..

Delivery date not stated on the Sales Agreement, no wonder the AD chut pattern lor.. If got stated the Delivery Date on the sales agreement, then they'll do their best to give you the car as soon as possible, they scare you post the SA online and go small claim court to claim losses which will affect their image.

Turbocharged

Nothing much to do in office today as I got people to take over. So tok kok here.

I am sorry Bro and hope you get your car soon.

But we always have one joke, only book your car from those Lao Jiao SE as you know they are there a long time and no funny plays around. If you only look look see see, find a young sweet lady and not the young guy. And also not bring wife. Haha.

Some sweet pretty ones can also give good service.

Nothing much to do in office today as I got people to take over. So tok kok here.

I am sorry Bro and hope you get your car soon.

But we always have one joke, only book your car from those Lao Jiao SE as you know they are there a long time and no funny plays around. If you only look look see see, find a young sweet lady and not the young guy. And also not bring wife. Haha.

Turbocharged

Some sweet pretty ones can also give good service.

Haha, what I meant the old experience ones who have been around will less likely to cheat you of delivery. On the opposite, maybe is they are more experience to cheat.

As for my case, when I book, the SE tell me can get in 3 weeks and he deliver. My  MALE SE maybe about my age or older.

Anyway, meant to make things light hearted and hope our TS get his car soon.

age and experience sibei subjective

my lao jiao SE is [thumbsdown]

buy my hiadee young male SE is [thumbsup]

very attentive, very responsible, very informative

the lao jiao SE think he knows everything but actually not

the young SE is “hungry” and willing to cheong to prove himself

Edited by Wt_know

age and experience sibei subjective

my lao jiao SE is [thumbsdown]

buy my hiadee young male SE is [thumbsup]

very attentive, very responsible, very informative

the lao jiao SE think he knows everything but actually not

the young SE is “hungry” and willing to cheong to prove himself

So that hiadee young male SE sell you makan huh

So that hiadee young male SE sell you makan huh

nope ... i got from a lao jiao SE

that’s why i know he cannot make it

poor attention to detail [thumbsdown]

always have to chase him for update

poor arrangement on date of delivery

any worse the makan will turn into mai-kang

if i get a cayman can look for the young hiong SE ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Just look at the Honda HRV.

PHV job is not as lucrative as before, I think. Probably some are going back to drive cabs.

oh, so honda vezel/hrv phv is fading too?

phv drivers may be sick of them ....overly common.

will turn on my radar for sientas and lcr plates.

have the phv drivers also returned their sientas for other cars?

once i visted BM showroom with a not serious intent to change car.

when I expressed interest on the sienta because it has some unusual design, the SE practically told me to consider other cars! lol

Just look at the Honda HRV.

PHV job is not as lucrative as before, I think. Probably some are going back to drive cabs.

Wat about HRV?

Delivery date not stated on the Sales Agreement, no wonder the AD chut pattern lor.. If got stated the Delivery Date on the sales agreement, then they'll do their best to give you the car as soon as possible, they scare you post the SA online and go small claim court to claim losses which will affect their image.

Usually no write delivery but no. of bid only...

If no bid, no count oso counted...

Or if 6 bids mean 3 months

Supersonic

Wat about HRV?

oh, so honda vezel/hrv phv is fading too?

phv drivers may be sick of them ....overly common.

will turn on my radar for sientas and lcr plates.

have the phv drivers also returned their sientas for other cars?

once i visted BM showroom with a not serious intent to change car.

when I expressed interest on the sienta because it has some unusual design, the SE practically told me to consider other cars! lol

HRV was initially imported from Thailand. Then after that sourced from Japan.

Nobody seems to be answering your question on WHY dealer not delivering.

This is industry insider dirty trick that your dealer will not tell you. This was not told to you at first right! There was no clue nor any hint that stock has not arrived when you were signing right! They have the stock when you were buying. Then came along a buyer who insist on a similar colour as you chose, and/or same interior spec as yours. That buyer told dealer if you can deliver by XX date for that colour and/or that interior spec, then I buy. To close deal, dealer assigned your your car to that buyer, and tell you fairy tale.

This is industry insider dirty trick. Enjoy the fairy tale while you await your car !!

many other industries works the same too. need to close deal even at the expense in sacrificing the lamb.

Forget about CASE. Toothless tiger.

Go & see sales manager to work out amicable solution.

It is always normal for overpromise but underdeliver.

CASE? i believe it works a little with big reputable companies as they don't like to be in CASE list. for small PI then it is a complete waste of time to go CASE. Till today this PI SGCxxs still happily selling cars after CASE claimed serious fart, oh I mean action.
  • Praise 1

Mine have date, PI say situation so he also bo bian. Sometimes only can suck thumb

Still in limbo ah

CASE? i believe it works a little with big reputable companies as they don't like to be in CASE list. for small PI then it is a complete waste of time to go CASE. Till today this PI SGCxxs still happily selling cars after CASE claimed serious fart, oh I mean action.

SGCxxs? Or SG Vehicle?
↡ Advertisement