COE obtained but no car

Thinker00

Twincharged

Mine have date, PI say situation so he also bo bian. Sometimes only can suck thumb

If your PI are those big players,still can sleep well [sleeping] ,if it is those "Fly by Midnight" small players..then wishes you good luck. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Unfortunately, yes. No solution nor i could find one.

suggest you file a report first 

anyway, it's 1k.  Take it as a lesson.....

then again the tcoe is in your name so keep the pressure

(edited)

suggest you file a report first

anyway, it's 1k. Take it as a lesson.....

then again the tcoe is in your name so keep the pressure

Eh, i do not mind forfeiting it actually but i wasn't given that option by the PI... Instead whenever i suggest it, he gets upset and avoid answering me altogether..

I didn't even know one couldn't forfeit the deposit at all

He has been pretty patient with my demands and questions on the whereabouts but the delay is inevitable which kinda upset me...

No point pressuring because he doesn't have the goods. I have the name of the vessel carrying the goods but... Is once again going to be delayed since i could track the whereabouts i am aware of the entire timeline.

Once again, his promised on the reach sg date is lapsed again... First collection date, then reach sg date.. both already failed to meet.. what else is next...? Lta registration/inspection date? How long will that date i also don't know.

Edited by Anderss

Turbocharged

Hi all

Would like to check on something. While i understand that if the coe is not obtained, there would be a delay in getting the car.

However, if the downpayment has been made and that the COE has been obtained, why does the AD now tell me that they have no stock on hand to deliver based on the agreed timeline of delivery?

Wondering if anyone has experienced this and to what effect can this be resolved?

thanks!!

If you had traded in your car, then the later you handover your existing car and the later your new car is registered is to your advantage.

Twincharged

i just wonder,there are so many cases of small P.I. closed shop,why people still buy from these small Players.?Why want to have a too good to be true deal.?Also the P.I. in Bukit Merah"SG V",already in the Papers...why still buy from them.?

Hi all, I am in situation where I’ve place order with Borneo motor, told me latest Dec can collect my car, but SE keep saying no news, no date yet. My COE was secured 4th Oct. I’m piss off with such lousy services. What can I do? Cancel my order? Go to Borneo complain? Anyone know the complain channel?

Hi all, I am in situation where I’ve place order with Borneo motor, told me latest Dec can collect my car, but SE keep saying no news, no date yet. My COE was secured 4th Oct. I’m piss off with such lousy services. What can I do? Cancel my order? Go to Borneo complain? Anyone know the complain channel?

Did you get the date of delivery stated in the Sales Agreement you signed and what package you signed with BM? Please note that if no delivery date stated and you signed for 6 bids NG or 6 bids guarantee COE package, there is basically nothing you can do except suck thumb and wait. Because by calculation 6 bids will give BM about 3 months plus to deliver the car.

• Praise 1

Hi all, I am in situation where Iâve place order with Borneo motor, told me latest Dec can collect my car, but SE keep saying no news, no date yet. My COE was secured 4th Oct. Iâm piss off with such lousy services. What can I do? Cancel my order? Go to Borneo complain? Anyone know the complain channel?

Probably you can ask SE to give you the chassis number.

If don’t have, then something is wrong.

Hi all, I am in situation where Iâve place order with Borneo motor, told me latest Dec can collect my car, but SE keep saying no news, no date yet. My COE was secured 4th Oct. Iâm piss off with such lousy services. What can I do? Cancel my order? Go to Borneo complain? Anyone know the complain channel?

I assume yours is not an open CAT COE, so yours has 6 months validity till Apr to register a car.

You are told Dec to collect your car, even if it is stated somewhere, you cant do much if they have a valid reason for not being able to deliver on time.

Instead of complainig and get frustrated , why not sit down with the SE and his manager to understand what is the problem and what is a realistic timeline. Ask them for a best case and worst case scenario how long, and if not what other options you have etc. BM is a big AD, i am sure they dont like to screw things up and there must be valid reasons that though may not be of your interest, it is still good to know the cause. It is best to sort things out in a amiable manner. Think about it, if you cancel order, you go buy a different brand, pay more and start the waiting game again? My suggestion is not. Do i sound like a BM salesman ? If yes, i am not.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

ppl always say don't do business with your friends or relatives ...

but my ex-colleague did not think it was taboo ...

secured his OWN coe in nov 17 ... sign agreement with his PI friend to get his car ....

guess what ....should be getting his car next this week only.

but at least the PI absorbed a rental car for him for a month ...

Okay what, absorb rental car for a month, quite a good deal..

NG bids mean that BM can deliver not long after the 1st bid or 6th.

My previous bid was also for 6 bids NG and I knew that even though the SE put down an expected delivery month, I knew that he could hold the delivery till the end of the Contract. In the end, he did not overpromise.

And yes, if our TS needs the new car urgently, he should go speak to the SE & Manager to urge them to allocate him his car, or change colour (without penalty) to a car that is available earlier

Okay what, absorb rental car for a month, quite a good deal..

PI margin so good, can afford 1 month car rental? If even they have thick margin, so easy to get 1 month rental compensation from PI? The one reason i could think off is he said it was the buyer's friend. There is no santa PIs around just because Christmas is around the corner. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement