Lucky Car Polish

Ki113r

Anyone tried their service? Can share reviews?

What kind of reviews are u looking for? Maybe you can start by listing some of the criteria you are interested in?
  • Praise 1

Anyone tried their service? Can share reviews?

Done with them abt 2 years back. Keep on have to send my car back for them to touch up due to shoddy work. They re-touch up my car a few times still couldn't get the polishing and coating done properly. Over buffed the car until my paint was gone on certain areas, missed coating some areas, black trims stained with the polishing compounds etc. Customer service, I guess I will skip it  :a-bang: Btw it was a brand new car in case you are wondering... So its up to your judgement...

Edited by LYC
  • Praise 2

Done with them abt 2 years back. Keep on have to send my car back for them to touch up due to shoddy work. They re-touch up my car a few times still couldn't get the polishing and coating done properly. Over buffed the car until my paint was gone on certain areas, missed coating some areas, black trims stained with the polishing compounds etc. Customer service, I guess I will skip it :a-bang: Btw it was a brand new car in case you are wondering... So its up to your judgement...

My experience is the direct opposite of yours. Also abt 2 yrs back. Paintwork till now quite kilat and havent dont maintenance yet.
  • Praise 2

Done with them abt 2 years back. Keep on have to send my car back for them to touch up due to shoddy work. They re-touch up my car a few times still couldn't get the polishing and coating done properly. Over buffed the car until my paint was gone on certain areas, missed coating some areas, black trims stained with the polishing compounds etc. Customer service, I guess I will skip it :a-bang: Btw it was a brand new car in case you are wondering... So its up to your judgement...

Ouch. Saw so many posts from them and I thought their service is good.

My experience is the direct opposite of yours. Also abt 2 yrs back. Paintwork till now quite kilat and havent dont maintenance yet.

Ohh. Really opposite of LYC's review. I was looking at sending my car for their coating services.

Ouch. Saw so many posts from them and I thought their service is good.

Ohh. Really opposite of LYC's review. I was looking at sending my car for their coating services.

So whats your concern?? Maybe you sound them out and see what I can let you know about my experience? Or you can pm me if you wanna take it offline.

I guess you r lucky and your car is likely done by 1 experienced person. Mine was done by 3 part time staffs from NS. When questioned they revealed have not much experiences on polishing and coating. They are doing the work to complete it asap, just to earn money as they are paid by per job completed. Each don't communicate and assume what their partners has done to the car.

From then on, I strictly stick to the rule that the car should only be polished and coated by only 1 person throughout so that they know what has been done and what not. Easier to pinpoint things that needs to be rectified as nobody will push the blame.

• Praise 1

I guess you r lucky and your car is likely done by 1 experienced person. Mine was done by 3 part time staffs from NS. When questioned they revealed have not much experiences on polishing and coating. They are doing the work to complete it asap, just to earn money as they are paid by per job completed. Each don't communicate and assume what their partners has done to the car.

From then on, I strictly stick to the rule that the car should only be polished and coated by only 1 person throughout so that they know what has been done and what not. Easier to pinpoint things that needs to be rectified as nobody will push the blame.

How much you pay?

So whats your concern?? Maybe you sound them out and see what I can let you know about my experience? Or you can pm me if you wanna take it offline.

Ok sure, will take this offline and PM u.

Aww, that's bad. Did you try to feedback?

How much you pay?

$460

Aww, that's bad. Did you try to feedback?

Tried, but always got insincere response. Always find excuses that they are busy and unable to do, till I gave up  :a-whiteflag:

The service provided thr really sucks and rude. The owner doesn’t give respect his customers. May be first time when you want to signup under him, all nice faces will be shown. Once done, will treat rude and never give a damn. I personally experienced that, n since have signed up have no choice but to ignore these. I would not recommend him just bcoz of the customer service!!!!

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I will recommend Ace GK, ceramic pro as they only do 1 to 2 cars a day and they take away all the swell and hologram mark away from my 7 year old Volvo and make it so new that i don't recognised it .Lol.

I experienced the total opposite of what you mentioned, my car was properly detailed by 2 full time staffs (Malaysians) as I've subsequently returned for car wash, has been about 17 months now, coating seems to be holding on but there is some water repellency fading on some areas. Recommended a few cars and no mentioned of "NS staffs" but good feedback and always seems to be the same guys there.