• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 24 praises

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:24 AM

Surf2004
  • Premium member
    Surf2004
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone using the above car mount ? Does it fall off when parked under the hot sun ?

TIA !

Discoburg praised this

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:20 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not sure about heat but it is marketed to stick to any surface so i guess it will stay.

Hi,

Anyone using the above car mount ? Does it fall off when parked under the hot sun ?

TIA !

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Iottie is good stuff. Very sticky one, don’t worry.
Discoburg praised this

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

Surf2004
  • Premium member
    Surf2004
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I’m now using Neo Grab. Stick on we’ll but after a few hours of baking under the sun, it falls off with my phone. So irritating that I decide to change it.
Discoburg praised this

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Anyone using Spigen Kuel or have any reviews?

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

Dreamer_toons
  • Dreamer_toons
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone using Spigen Kuel or have any reviews?

I'm using their Kuel QS11 air con vent magnetic mount. It is stable and doesn't rattles compared to some other wind screen mounts. 

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day. Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

Discoburg and Janling3 praised this

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:18 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm using their Kuel QS11 air con vent magnetic mount. It is stable and doesn't rattles compared to some other wind screen mounts.

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day.

Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

Was looking at the Kiel suction holder. Now I just put the phone on my seat.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

Wormee
  • Premium member
    Wormee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

TIA !

I'm using one gen earlier. Instead of having only the suction cup layer, Iottie has another sticky pad layer. Super sticky and does not fall off. It's quite hard to peel off if you intend to relocate it so stick it properly the first time. It does not leaves residue so don't worry.
Cheers.
Discoburg and Janling3 praised this

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:42 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

please provide more info on your services...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:22 AM

Noelleon69
  • Premium member
    Noelleon69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Iottie is worth the purchase. I used to be cheapo and just keep buying those cheap few bucks kind of phone mounts, but they always fall off and the moving part (which lets you adjust the angle) becomes loose after short while. Its irritating and so much hassle of having to buy new mounts again and again. I bought the iottie one touch 2 about 3 years ago from Amazon and never regretted the purchase, later upgraded to the version 3 and still using till date. I also like it for its ability to let you adjust the distance towards you and the flexibility of the angles. I've seen rebranded copycats on Taobao (cheaper of course) but I've no clue on the quality. I've also seen on qoo10 before, can also consider buying from there when there is discount coupon available.

Janling3 praised this

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

TIA !

Yup, Iottie brand is very lasting. I bought it from Amazon for about $20, and have been using it since 2013 until now. All you need to do is just rinse the sticky gel pad once it drop off, then you got it like brand new again. Very satisfied with this Korean made product. Other cheaper stuff always fail and it is a waste of time and money. 

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:52 AM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day. Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

this brand look good, but I haven't tried. The IOttie one, just rinse the sticky gel pad, you can reuse it as good as new... :)

Edited by Janling3, 02 April 2018 - 05:52 AM.

Discoburg and Wormee praised this

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yup, Iottie brand is very lasting. I bought it from Amazon for about $20, and have been using it since 2013 until now. All you need to do is just rinse the sticky gel pad once it drop off, then you got it like brand new again. Very satisfied with this Korean made product. Other cheaper stuff always fail and it is a waste of time and money.

Will the suction create a mark on the dashboard after a prolong time?

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:55 PM

Noelleon69
  • Premium member
    Noelleon69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will the suction create a mark on the dashboard after a prolong time?

Possible but I believe any marks left behind can be cleaned away easily.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Parrot Minikit Smart Bluetooth Hands Free Kit

Parrot Minikit Smart Bluetooth Hands Free Kit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Glownshow  |  Neutral Newbie

It does the job!

I am sure this is one of the best product. This unit filters the road noise almost up to 60mph speed. My friends could not tell if I was driving in my Peugeot car. For sure, the windows and radio was off. It has a good speaker and microfon i... » Read More

Parrot Minikit Neo Bluetooth Hands Free Kit

Parrot Minikit Neo Bluetooth Hands Free Kit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by FourenTarent  |  Neutral Newbie

Awesome Magic Words voice command!

This is the 3rd Parrot Bluetooth I have had and this is the best of them with very good hands free kit. For such a small unit, it has a really good output. It is easy to set up, fantastic on voice recognition as it picks up every thing. The v... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Hands Free Kit

Quick Reply

Tags: iottie, car mount, phone, easy and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users