Iottie Easy Touch 4 Car Mount

Surf2004

(edited)

There is a sales going on in Causeway point. SGD10 cheaper than list price.

I got the one posted here. There is also the quick charge holder and iPad holder too.

Sale is on at the atrium.

iOttie-Easy-One-Touch-4-review.jpg

Which shop or floor there selling? Ty Edited by Lotr8445r
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

He mentioned at the Atrium.

So should be 1st floor roadshow.

Yeap Atrium.

I don't have this brand but have another with wireless charging. The wireless charging is a game changer! 

Does the wireless charging work with a phone sleeve/ cover on it?.

I got an UAG Monarch sleeve on iPhoneX.

Edited by Pancgom
  • Praise 1

Does the wireless charging work with a phone sleeve/ cover on it?.

I got an UAG Monarch sleeve on iPhoneX.

It should work, mine has a simple sleeve and it works, but I seen some UAG ones can be quite thick. Best to try it out if possible.

Can it stick to leather surfaces? My dashboard is leather wrapped, tried a few brands from autobac but falls off frequently. My carpark is open air.

Due to preference, I don't stick it to my windscreen.

(edited)

Can it stick to leather surfaces? My dashboard is leather wrapped, tried a few brands from autobac but falls off frequently. My carpark is open air.

They got this base then the suction thingy. I don’t see any issues if you use the iottie. I got to try. Is your ride a subi Impreza 2017/18?

https://www.virginmegastore.ae/medias/sys_master/root/haa/h08/9171385319454/713027-detail1.jpg

Edited by Pancgom

(edited)

It should work, mine has a simple sleeve and it works, but I seen some UAG ones can be quite thick. Best to try it out if possible.

I just got it exchanged. The price is 64.70. Cheapest it can get I guess. Reduced from SGD89. The label says SGD71.70. It’s cheaper at the counter. There is 2 more left in stock. Available only at the atrium causeway point. Edited by Pancgom

I tried it for a while in my new car. unfortunately even with the sticky pad it fell off a couple of times.

but YmmV

i used iottie 3 and changed to iottie 4 after 3 years as the clip broke. 4 is more sturdy compared to 3. no stains left on my dashboard when i changed it. buy from Lazada. they have some promo code. i only paid $30 after the promo codes

Got my Subaru Impreza 2018 model. The dashboard is one those super curvy ones. No way the iottie 4 can go on it. I stuck the holder up on the windshield without the dashboard mount pad that comes in the box. Got to say it’s stuck pretty good and super stable. The fast charger works great too with my iPhone X in a UAG Monarch case. This case is a thick one too. Worth every $ spent on it. If you are in the market to get a phone holder this could be a good one.

↡ Advertisement