Return of the 10x10 challenge, 26 march to 3 June 2017.

Tianmo

I won't make it for the opening run. I'm busy that week before I leave for nippon.

But will definitely clock what I can before I leave.

My heart rate really jumps when I'm doing higher cadence even at slower speeds. My max HR increased though. Just now had average 183 when I finished my 5k.

Enjoy your nippon trip and hopefully with some trip report.

Need to plan my year end trip, just feel that my 13days there is very insufficient.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Planning to do a 10 km run this Sat morning, if can go under 7:15 pace, I will join a 10 km race somewhere this year.  ^_^

Target is to go under 60 min for the race.  [:p]

Anyone else interested in this plan?  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Planning to do a 10 km run this Sat morning, if can go under 7:15 pace, I will join a 10 km race somewhere this year. ^_^

Target is to go under 60 min for the race. [:p]

Anyone else interested in this plan? [laugh]

Can’t praise liao.

But yeah I’m interested. At the moment I’m training to build up to 10km and plan to hit 10km by July/August.

Timing wise I’m not so concerned cos I feel once can hit 10km per run it’s most probably just running more to condition myself towards better timing.

• Praise 7

Planning to do a 10 km run this Sat morning, if can go under 7:15 pace, I will join a 10 km race somewhere this year.  ^_^

haha no thanks  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

haha no thanks  [thumbsup]

say say only.  [:p]

Planning is planning, dont know how it will work out.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You can do 1 loop around Stadium @ 6mins pace.  Have 5 mins break in between.

Do 6 sets of this twice a week.

2 - 3 weeks later, reduce the break time to 4 mins & increase 1 more set to 7.

• Praise 2

If your body is still not well conditioned for a 10km run, can try carrying a small bottle of Pocari (300ml or so) with you to replenish a bit of hydration and sugar at 6-7km.

Alamak, this morning ran already, but lau hong at 8km. Next week I carry one pocari or 100 plus with me for my next 10km run. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Alamak, this morning ran already, but lau hong at 8km. Next week I carry one pocari or 100 plus with me for my next 10km run. [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Finish that bottle of pocari or 100 plus before you run.

Get your body condition to running without water in between.

Different method. Mine is the slow and take it easy method. [laugh]

Yeah road runner goes "meep meep" and completes 10k in 45 minutes. Slow day at the office. [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Did a just below 4k run at Changi Beach Park just now. Quite nostalgic running along Saf ferry terminal and where I finished/started my 16k and 24k RM in mocc.

Managed to cool down after waiting 30 mins for a carpark lot at carpark 3 and entered a lot which was too close to the lorry beside it. While attempting to park into it, another two lots opened up and got taken up. In the end so du Lan, went down to the further carpark 4 (I didn't know how many carparks were there)

• Praise 6

I forgotten that we opened on Tuesday. Make sense too, since our week is from Monday to Sunday. Old liao, seems like running not helping for dementia.

Not much idea. For Punggol waterway, we can try starting from some other ends, e.g SAFRA, or the Anchorvale sport complex, which @tohto, @Dleodleo and @sadan should be familiar.

Yah. Can start and end near the sport complex. Then drink or makan at this Legend Bar.

post-29292-0-52652200-1521445018_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Wah someone grew up with P Ramlee ah? [laugh]

Ya....even my son and daughter laugh at P Ramlee and gang's antics eventhough the movie came out nearly 50 yrs ago..... Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement