Return of the 10x10 challenge, 26 march to 3 June 2017.

Tianmo

i was jogging on mon night, then was running near the trees on the pavement.

Rt mid foot stepped on a small ping pong ball like fruit, slightly twisted my ankle again (which hasn't really recovered from the previous sprain after i fell down from teh steps)

Rt mid foot stepped on a small ping pong ball like fruit, slightly twisted my ankle again (which hasn't really recovered from the previous sprain after i fell down from teh steps)

U need to wear an ankle strap. Thatz what i do when i sprained my ankle.

U need to wear an ankle strap. Thatz what i do when i sprained my ankle.

I don't think it really helps for me, cos it's not that i have loose/torn ankle ligaments but just that my foot propioception is poor, so i tend to be unstable in certain conditions like when i step on something uneven.

Well maybe it can be helpful in preventing further injury.

I don't think it really helps for me, cos it's not that i have loose/torn ankle ligaments but just that my foot propioception is poor, so i tend to be unstable in certain conditions like when i step on something uneven.

Well maybe it can be helpful in preventing further injury.

An ankle strap does help. It also prevents further injury even when you trip again.

• Praise 1

That's how running outside not only is a form of cardio exercise it also trains you to be alert of the environment. [laugh]

11pm running, cant see the floor one lah. got street lights but the shade of the tree partly blocking.

even after i stumbled and stopped due to the pain, i couldn't see what i stepped on.

It's those unripe fruit probably. feels like stepping on a large marble.

Wa Anita Sarawak.. so long never hear her name liao

think she is in the US...Vegas. If not wrong she oredy separated from her American hubby.....some says she leads her life just like her mum.

think she is in the US...Vegas. If not wrong she oredy separated from her American hubby.....some says she leads her life just like her mum.

she was working in vegas long ago. already.

Dunno what she doing now. She's quite old liao, still got people hire her to sing? 

entertainer life usually quite tough once u grow old unless u really made it big.

Edited by Lala81

Yah. Lots of these fruits along ECP pathway as well. Especially when outer covering is gone, the seed is brown in color, just like dry leaves.

Stepped on one of these seeds on my left foot and hurt tendon on the foot. Took me 3 months to recover.

Have to be careful. Nowadays, I always look for clear path to run. Damn scared liao.

• Praise 2

no lah. in the 90s, they used to get her back to perform at quite a lot of variety shows or national day right.

i don't even know who the hell is she before then.

last time only got SBC, cant choose what to watch mah

hahaha.....joking nia! Even I found her a bit old for my liking.....

That's how running outside not only is a form of cardio exercise it also trains you to be alert of the environment. [laugh]

Since you run MR trail often, your feet more or less trained for unevenness of ground.  Your less used muscle react fast if the landing is not flat. 

Now thinking, got to get back to trail running.

Did my 10km run this morning, mission accomplish but at a very slow and easy pace.  [:p]  [laugh]  

I didnt drink anything else expect one kopi O kosong and some plain water before the run. Standby a bottle of water to refill myself at the 7km make, but didnt use it until the end of run.  ^_^

Now planning for each week  is 1x5km run, 5x400m intervals, 3x1km best 1km pace, 1x10km easy run. Total 20km a week, if I can squeeze in 1-2 easy runs, then is bonus run liao.  [grin]

• Praise 9

Did my 10km run this morning, mission accomplish but at a very slow and easy pace. [:p][laugh]

I didnt drink anything else expect one kopi O kosong and some plain water before the run. Standby a bottle of water to refill myself at the 7km make, but didnt use it until the end of run. ^_^

Now planning for each week is 1x5km run, 5x400m intervals, 3x1km best 1km pace, 1x10km easy run. Total 20km a week, if I can squeeze in 1-2 easy runs, then is bonus run liao. [grin]

Getting serious siah. I and R training also.
  • Praise 1

Did my 10km run this morning, mission accomplish but at a very slow and easy pace. [:p][laugh]

I didnt drink anything else expect one kopi O kosong and some plain water before the run. Standby a bottle of water to refill myself at the 7km make, but didnt use it until the end of run. ^_^

Now planning for each week is 1x5km run, 5x400m intervals, 3x1km best 1km pace, 1x10km easy run. Total 20km a week, if I can squeeze in 1-2 easy runs, then is bonus run liao. [grin]

Very complete workout. Got speed training and endurance in.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

From short to Long, best to easy..... You covered everything. Edited by Credor
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4