Return of the 10x10 challenge, 26 march to 3 June 2017.

Tianmo

@credor @davidtch @dleodleo @easyrider @theoldjaffa @ender @lala81 @rctp @sturtles @silangkia @sadan @tohto

Here it is, the return of the 10x10 challenge some of you have requested for.

I am putting this thread under "Healthcare & wellness" because I feel that it better suits here instead of under the "meet up" folder. So here goes.

Start date: 26 March 2018 (Monday)

End date: 03 June 2018 ( Sunday)

Total 10 weeks.

challenge 10 km a week (run, jog, walk, crawl), as long as you complete 10 km from Monday 00:00 hrs to Sunday 23:59 hrs each week. Those who can do more, pls go ahead and do more, pls do not stop at 10km.

I am planning our start of event run on the evening of 27 March 2018, Tuesday. Location TBA end of this week, please refer back here for updates. Any suggestions on location beside the usual few we had?

@adrianli @bancoe, do join us for the run if you are available on the day.

@roadrunner2029, @mason016, pls do continue to give us your valuable tips and pointers to help us run better, faster and safer.

Anyone else who is interested to join the grp, pls download Strava apps, look for "mcf running club" and request to join, send @ender or Tianmo a note so that we know who you are and can accept your request.

we will stop accepting on 18 March, new comers can use the following week to get use to the app, fine tune and warn up before the start of the event. Current challengers pls make use of the 2 weeks to warn up your engines.

Thats all from me for now, you guys pls carry on from here. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lady and gentlemen, today we officially starts return of the 10x10 challenge, week 1 day 1, OTOT enjoy your work out. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Lady and gentlemen, today we officially starts return of the 10x10 challenge, week 1 day 1, OTOT enjoy your work out. ^_^[laugh] [laugh]

RSM jin ON ah.. :XD:

• Praise 1

RSM jin ON ah.. :XD:

That's why Running Sergeant Major ma.   :D

All those who yesterday posted on makan thread can burn those calories today.   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Lady and gentlemen, today we officially starts return of the 10x10 challenge, week 1 day 1, OTOT enjoy your work out. ^_^[laugh] [laugh]

do we have any new entrants?

I'll try to do 20km this week. Burn some calories b4 going japan.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Let's see what the RSM says when you shake leg this week and leave your Strava empty..  [laugh]  [laugh]

Are we going to have a opening run tomorrow? 

I changed my usual run on Monday to tomorrow leh. ^_^

• Praise 2

Sorry guys, really held up with some work, and now maid-less for a month, so could not arrange for the opening run.

Will try to arrange a run as soon as I can free up some time. 

Meanwhile, "Just run lah" .... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Are we going to have a opening run tomorrow?

I changed my usual run on Monday to tomorrow leh. ^_^

Today already run 10km.

Tomorrow run again sure leg soft soft..

post-29292-0-26530200-1522068707_thumb.png

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 5

That's why Running Sergeant Major ma.   :D

All those who yesterday posted on makan thread can burn those calories today.   [laugh]  [laugh]

:grin:  :XD:  :grin:

do we have any new entrants?

I'll try to do 20km this week. Burn some calories b4 going japan.

There were a few new requests to join, but they all came last week after the closing date of 18 March and we had to turn them away.  [:/]

I seriously dont suggest you doing 20km this week before your trip, last thing you want is to have a sore or wear out body on a holiday trip. If you really want to burn some numbers, rather do a longer slow run early week, and take the rest of the week to recover and prepare for your trip.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Hmm we are in year 2017 ah? Title say so.

That means.. I've completed it last year Liao!!

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Sorry guys, really held up with some work, and now maid-less for a month, so could not arrange for the opening run.

Will try to arrange a run as soon as I can free up some time.

Meanwhile, "Just run lah" .... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ok ok. No worries.

Just OTOT... And Will Just run lah tomorrow evening.

Need to burn off the Calories of today durians

Edited by Credor

Ok ok. No worries.

Just OTOT... And Will Just run lah tomorrow evening.

Need to burn off the Calories of today durians