IT show 2018 @ Suntec City

DACH

Agree with you; I kenna from Starhub for my mobile phone (they claim they called me... damn KNN this people) and they removed the 20% corporate discount that I was entitled to and started charging for the Called ID and another service  ; I only realised 2 months down the road that my plan has to be recontracted as some other lines needed to recontract; Now they say have to appeal and will be reflected (if approved) in after next 2 months later bill  and its like already now 3 months over and they say still under consideration; 

This is a new pattern; At least M1 sent you an Advance advisory

Back to undiscounted price after existing contract ends.

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Back to undiscounted price after existing contract ends.

I never receive this, still charging the discounted price

For the Fibre boardband, seems M1 did not have any new pricing or freebie for long time. I keep track for last few PC/IT show but the pricie $39 for 1 Gbp still the same. Renew outside better, no long queue get the usual free Asus router

They didnt decrease the price but change the Asus rourter. Me got the no antenna. Two antenna and currently using 4 antenna. All from M1. The speed still same..talk under till very ta Kong got dragon got phoenix. Cover death corner...toilet still cannot surf after so many years.

Agree with you; I kenna from Starhub for my mobile phone (they claim they called me... damn KNN this people) and they removed the 20% corporate discount that I was entitled to and started charging for the Called ID and another service  ; I only realised 2 months down the road that my plan has to be recontracted as some other lines needed to recontract; Now they say have to appeal and will be reflected (if approved) in after next 2 months later bill  and its like already now 3 months over and they say still under consideration; 

This is a new pattern; At least M1 sent you an Advance advisory

few ppl may notice that for M1, if we do not re-contract the mobile line between 20-24 months, and decided to do it after 24 months when the contract expired, there is a re-contract fee of $10.  -_-

Knn, I always learn the hard way, these kind of stuffs always i tio one.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I never receive this, still charging the discounted price

Contractually, you will have to pay the non discounted price after contract expired. So if they bill you the different later, legally you still have to pay hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

For the Fibre boardband, seems M1 did not have any new pricing or freebie for long time. I keep track for last few PC/IT show but the pricie $39 for 1 Gbp still the same. Renew outside better, no long queue get the usual free Asus router

After so many months, today paper M1 came out new offer 2 Gbp for $39 for first 500 customer.  :pissed-off:

Just recontracted my m1 to 500mps. Previously was on 1Gps. Got to pay one time $30 to switch to lower speed.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

After so many months, today paper M1 came out new offer 2 Gbp for $39 for first 500 customer.  :pissed-off:

should open to all, sure a lot of people grab

• Praise 1

few ppl may notice that for M1, if we do not re-contract the mobile line between 20-24 months, and decided to do it after 24 months when the contract expired, there is a re-contract fee of $10.  -_-

Knn, I always learn the hard way, these kind of stuffs always i tio one.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

i didn't know that.

my wife switched to the mysim20, no charge leh.

Just recontracted my m1 to 500mps. Previously was on 1Gps. Got to pay one time $30 to switch to lower speed.

huh

m1 so many pattern ar. 

If it wasn't for the trouble, i would have switched back to SH.

• Praise 1

huh

m1 so many pattern ar. 

If it wasn't for the trouble, i would have switched back to SH.

Still ok, the saving from $39 ro $29 for two year is outweighs the one time $30.. If jump ship to other ISP, got to pay M1's termination fee, and the new provider's activation fee and installation charges.

Also M1 fibre so far very stable for me. No down time and most important is no throttling of speed for unattended usage.  Just hope the 500mbs is as stable as the 1gps.

Still ok, the saving from $39 ro $29 for two year is outweighs the one time $30.. If jump ship to other ISP, got to pay M1's termination fee, and the new provider's activation fee and installation charges.

Also M1 fibre so far very stable for me. No down time and most important is no throttling of speed for unattended usage.  Just hope the 500mbs is as stable as the 1gps.

no issues. been using m1 100mbps for 2 years. no downtime i'm aware of so far. now is 200-300 mbps or whatever lah. still the same to me haha

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

no issues. been using m1 100mbps for 2 years. no downtime i'm aware of so far. now is 200-300 mbps or whatever lah. still the same to me haha

YOu got check the Casio brochure over at HWZ?  There's a upright piano for less than $4000, and a few E-piano less than $2000.

• Praise 2

YOu got check the Casio brochure over at HWZ?  There's a upright piano for less than $4000, and a few E-piano less than $2000.

? i bought my 2nd hand piano already in December.

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged

For downgrading of plan, you need to serve the full 24months contract. But for same or upgrade, 21months can recontract. Applies to all telco.
  • Praise 1

For downgrading of plan, you need to serve the full 24months contract. But for same or upgrade, 21months can recontract. Applies to all telco.

Yah, my contract ended yesterday.. Wanna to check out the IT show deals, so signed up today. If I recontracted yesterday , it will only be 300 mbs, instead of 500 mbs..

The staff there saw that I have some sun perks expiring, asked if I want to to convert to a prepaid card.   Took one with a $15 value with 2GB.

• Praise 1

Truth. 1gbps or 2 gaps the download and upload speed shouldn't be very much different.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1