• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 89 praises

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:11 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There is a REPORT button on every post, can use that to inform the admin/mod. 

By tagging mods, the thread gets to stay "alive", after post have been removed. It's ironic that when I go in to view a recently refreshed thread (last post donkey years ago), the spam post gone but left with post informing about spam. 

"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bro, we were told specifically by the admin/mods to do so due to the increased spam activity recently. 

Tianmo and Discoburg praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sorry to waste your precious 10 seconds of your life opening useless threads.

Discoburg praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry to waste your precious 10 seconds of your life opening useless threads.

You may use the report button to report this thread  [laugh]

Discoburg praised this
That is all.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sorry to waste another 10 seconds of your life by clicking this post again.

Hamburger praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:12 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is a REPORT button on every post, can use that to inform the admin/mod. 

By tagging mods, the thread gets to stay "alive", after post have been removed. It's ironic that when I go in to view a recently refreshed thread (last post donkey years ago), the spam post gone but left with post informing about spam. 

I brought this up before, but it seem like mentioning the moderators is the prefer method. 

And I also dont understand why they dont clean up the last post where the mods were mentioned, instead only cleaning up the scam. 

Mayb they want to show the forum see who is more on the ball in calling the mods, or they need to show the boss which mod is working more than the others. Use report button everything gone unnoticed.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Othello, Atrecord, kdash and kykh praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:17 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mentioning their names can just directly link them to the threads and remove the spams.

Sometimes too many of those "Report" cases. Very hard for them to see every "Report" requests in one day. Removing spams is also their main concern. 

Anyway, it's our gesture to help since they are pretty short handed with lesser mods now. 

Edited by DACH, 15 March 2018 - 12:19 AM.

Othello praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

BabyBlade
Point noted. Perhaps after killing off the spammer we’ll delete off the mentions as well. I’m currently in Japan. Will look into it after I’m back in SG.
Othello, RH1667, RogerNg_185295 and kykh praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Back to Feedback & Suggestions  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: spam, bots, tag, please and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users