Kia K900 Flagship sedan

DACH

That is you. For vast majority of the world, they will take the Germans even they are less reliable. The Lexus GS and LS is a very good example. It's not easy to change people mindset. Even for the Koreans, they will rather be seen in Contis than a Korean car if their wallet permits.

be dead honest, for the price i would drive this or g90 anyway over bmw 5 or merc E

↡ Advertisement

That is you. For vast majority of the world, they will take the Germans even they are less reliable. The Lexus GS and LS is a very good example. It's not easy to change people mindset. Even for the Koreans, they will rather be seen in Contis than a Korean car if their wallet permits.

end of the day. asian love face value more then angmo

(edited)

end of the day. asian love face value more then angmo

Actually the West also has this problem... many prefer the German brands or upmarket brands or models but reliability or dealerships sometimes trump face and that's cos they live so far apart, it becomes tiresome to keep going to the dealer or workshop... and if your dealer has poor service then you might not want to deal with that since you might not get the service you need when it's critical...

In Singapore we're so small, driving to the dealer isn't much of an issue... but that could be very significant overseas...

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

I dun think there's a right hand drive version of this beauty.

The pictures really dun do it justice

I saw this beauty in person and I will say it's a look that grows on you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1