Sneakers

Discoburg

Turbocharged

in contrast, anyone has any good feedback of comment on non-branded sneakers / track shoes ?

anyone has good experience with anything shoe brands other than the usual Nike, Adidas, Puma, NB ?

any lesser known brands ?

Decathlon. Cheap cheap.

Or high end ones like Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, Saint Laurent Paris, rick Owens, Common Projects, Maison Margiala, Off-white, jimmy choo, Balenciaga, Gucci, etc.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Decathlon. Cheap cheap.

Or high end ones like Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, Saint Laurent Paris, rick Owens, Common Projects, Maison Margiala, Off-white, jimmy choo, Balenciaga, Gucci, etc.

I did feel some of Decathlon's but their soles feels a bit hard.

usually I will squeeze the soles of the sneakers to see if they can absorb impact.

I guess I have to rephrase .... any good and cheap sneakers for under $50 ?? work use ... lots of walking ... in a heavy body.

Edited by Ysc3

Used to like Onitsuka mexicos but now prefer their colorado..

Bought 3 new pairs over the weekend, which brings my total up to 4 new pairs for this month.

My holy grail is now a pair of Nippon-Made Onitsuka Tiger "Kabuki Villain". Damn hard to find something in my size.

I did feel some of Decathlon's but their soles feels a bit hard.

usually I will squeeze the soles of the sneakers to see if they can absorb impact.

I guess I have to rephrase .... any good and cheap sneakers for under $50 ?? work use ... lots of walking ... in a heavy body.

Can get the Decathlon's removable in soles. Some very comfy.

My friends bought the SGD16 grey sports shoe from Decathlon. He say very light and durable. 

Has been seeing him wearing that shoe for almost 2 years. 

• Praise 1

Nice kicks, Not into yeezy look.

thanks, yes the yeezy also didnt look good at first to me. but somehow it just slowly grow on me. i still prefer the ultra boost for comfort. imo still the most comfortable shoe

here's my multi colour ub with my wife's human race

post-214391-0-30632800-1534829535_thumb.jpg

here's my oreo ub

post-214391-0-49593400-1534829584_thumb.jpg

we love our vans too, especially the style 36 marshmallows 

post-214391-0-22009700-1534829660_thumb.jpg

i personally love the AM97 thought its heavier than my ubs  [:p]

post-214391-0-19517100-1534829734_thumb.jpg

Edited by funkybanana

My friends bought the SGD16 grey sports shoe from Decathlon. He say very light and durable. 

Has been seeing him wearing that shoe for almost 2 years. 

this one ? yes ... very comfy. My work shoes 

post-1137-0-15149200-1534832893_thumb.jpg

Just bought this on Sun at CCP Nike Factory, additional 30% off. Pardon my hairy legs  [laugh]

post-1137-0-59196200-1534833066_thumb.jpg

thanks, yes the yeezy also didnt look good at first to me. but somehow it just slowly grow on me. i still prefer the ultra boost for comfort. imo still the most comfortable shoe

IMG_5284.JPG

here's my oreo ub

WONDE4784.JPG

IMG_5473.JPG

i personally love the AM97 thought its heavier than my ubs [:p]

IMG_7814.JPG

Love the vans with red stripes. G-dragon

Love the vans with red stripes. G-dragon

yea, but not the way he wears it  :XD:

this one ? yes ... very comfy. My work shoes 

attachicon.gifIMG_20180821_142633.jpg

Just bought this on Sun at CCP Nike Factory, additional 30% off. Pardon my hairy legs  [laugh]

attachicon.gifIMG-20180819-WA0018.jpg

haha nice i wished i could wear sneakers for work

looks good so how much does it cost after 30%?

Loves the udft am 97 as well. Prefer the black pair though. You are really a sneaker head.

attachicon.gifIMG_5284.JPG

here's my oreo ub

attachicon.gifWONDE4784.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_5473.JPG

i personally love the AM97 thought its heavier than my ubs [:p]

attachicon.gifIMG_7814.JPG

Loves the udft am 97 as well. Prefer the black pair though. You are really a sneaker head.

i know the black pair will be more popular, so i got the white instead haha

haha i'm just following trend... not really a sneaker head. haven't get any new kicks for quite a while already 

i know the black pair will be more popular, so i got the white instead haha

haha i'm just following trend... not really a sneaker head. haven't get any new kicks for quite a while already

You got the lastest Human Race release? I love the undefeated 97. Can’t afford one. Looking to cop a red 98 from JD.
  • Praise 1

You got the lastest Human Race release? I love the undefeated 97. Can’t afford one. Looking to cop a red 98 from JD.

no i didn't.. too colourful for me and the front patch really look like salonpas to me  [laugh]

i managed to get the undft 97 at retail. was camping on undtf website from 10pm - 2am and was lucky enough to cop it at their first restock.i was actually aiming the silver bullet before the undft and now can't find the silver bullet at retail already hahah 

good choice on the 98! i actually like the 98 gundam more... brings back lots of memories for me... 

no i didn't.. too colourful for me and the front patch really look like salonpas to me [laugh]

i managed to get the undft 97 at retail. was camping on undtf website from 10pm - 2am and was lucky enough to cop it at their first restock.i was actually aiming the silver bullet before the undft and now can't find the silver bullet at retail already hahah

good choice on the 98! i actually like the 98 gundam more... brings back lots of memories for me...

Was thinking about the gundam 98 too but like a red pair.

I never had luck with camping for releases. Always lose to bots and scalpers haha. Same goes for the Adidas bathing ape drop. Added to cart but when checking out, items gone.

Was thinking about the gundam 98 too but like a red pair.

I never had luck with camping for releases. Always lose to bots and scalpers haha. Same goes for the Adidas bathing ape drop. Added to cart but when checking out, items gone.

yea the red looks good too! i dont have a red shoe but i'm quite tempted to get the red zoom fly

overseas website should have more chances.. or website that does random drops, the 97 was the only one i manage to cop on website due to random timing. never had luck with size or JD online too, but my friend did manage to cop the yeezy for me thru size (no bots, manual cop)

adidassg online is crap... and i also never win any ballot in my life LOL especially for END. maybe my sizing the quality are quite limited  

Edited by funkybanana
  • Praise 1