Sneakers

Discoburg

(edited)

Any sneaker fans here? I wouldn't use the the sneakerheads as i am not that hardcore into sneakers.

Hi everyone,

Just informing that Royal Sporting House is having a Mega Warehouse Sale from today 31st May to Sunday 3rd June at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, Crescent 2 (Level 2), from 11 am to 9pm, and to 5pm on Sunday.

Most brands are carried by RSH, including Reebok, Adidas, Saucony, ASIC, Nike etc...

Price starts at $29 and SAFRA card members gets additional 5% discount above $80.

Bought 2 pairs each for myself and wife at $39 each. 4 pairs total of $148.2 after 5% off. Chose these for brisk walking and jogging plus everyday use.

*Just informing lobang; not connected to RSH in any way.

Cheers and have fun shopping.

post-2450-0-99785000-1527750218_thumb.jpg

Edited by Susacarimakan
  • Praise 5

Supercharged

Because buying online is cheaper than buying from the stores here. 

Plus can get those for wide feet  [:)]

Plus can get those for wide feet  [:)]

So far, I could not get a pair of Reebok to my liking from online shops at $39 less 5%=$37.05, even with whatever cart or discount vouchers.

At the RSH Mega Sale this morning, my wife and I got to try out many types-brands, style and colours, plus actual fitting of the chosen pair/s from new box. Can't do so buying online. there is a chance of having to return or exchange.

Wow nice shoes.

Hi everyone,

Just informing that Royal Sporting House is having a Mega Warehouse Sale from today 31st May to Sunday 3rd June at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, Crescent 2 (Level 2), from 11 am to 9pm, and to 5pm on Sunday.

Most brands are carried by RSH, including Reebok, Adidas, Saucony, ASIC, Nike etc...

Price starts at $29 and SAFRA card members gets additional 5% discount above $80.

Bought 2 pairs each for myself and wife at $39 each. 4 pairs total of $148.2 after 5% off. Chose these for brisk walking and jogging plus everyday use.

*Just informing lobang; not connected to RSH in any way.

Cheers and have fun shopping.

Teach you a trick, wear pants.  :a-happy:

I like them.. but am short, so makes my legs look shorter  [;)]  [blush]

Just passing by Geox and went in see see look look. End up bought a pair of shoes for wifey and one for myself. 25% discount for male shoes (father's day otherwise no discount cos new model) and 30% + another 10% for second pair, which is wifey's. Pretty good deal. Got my size and last pair for the model my wife wanted.

Happy the pair I bought comes with lace and zip

post-61055-0-16320900-1529156922_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3