Sneakers

Discoburg

The arkyn is nice. If only it is not woman's only model.

That’s why I buy give my Mrs.
↡ Advertisement

Just passing by Geox and went in see see look look. End up bought a pair of shoes for wifey and one for myself. 25% discount for male shoes (father's day otherwise no discount cos new model) and 30% + another 10% for second pair, which is wifey's. Pretty good deal. Got my size and last pair for the model my wife wanted.

Happy the pair I bought comes with lace and zip

• Praise 2

Most of my sneakers are on sale.  :a-happy:

U very gd. All buy. I only buy those that r on sale. I cheapskate. LOL!

Twincharged

in contrast, anyone has any good feedback of comment on non-branded sneakers / track shoes ?

anyone has good experience with anything shoe brands other than the usual Nike, Adidas, Puma,  NB ?

any lesser known brands ?

Edited by Ysc3

in contrast, anyone has any good feedback of comment on non-branded sneakers / track shoes ?

anyone has good experience with anything shoe brands other than the usual Nike, Adidas, Puma,  NB ?

I usually buy Bata but last time bought expensive branded.

No difference for me.

those that look like Nike, Adidas or NB but not Nike, Adidas nor NB, 20% of original price   [laugh]  [laugh]

Twincharged

I usually buy Bata but last time bought expensive branded.

No difference for me.

I bought a pair of Bata (power or powerace?) but the sole is honeycomb sole ... could not take my weight ... after half a year, the sole at the heel collapsed.

those that look like Nike, Adidas or NB but not Nike, Adidas nor NB, 20% of original price   [laugh]  [laugh]

funny you should mention that .. coz I can really feel the difference between a $100 pair of skechers bought at Chinatown shop vs a $50 pair of skechers bought on Qoo10 ... the $100 pair is more supportive than the $50 pair.

Bought 3 new pairs over the weekend, which brings my total up to 4 new pairs for this month.

My holy grail is now a pair of Nippon-Made Onitsuka Tiger "Kabuki Villain". Damn hard to find something in my size.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1