COE Bidding – 2nd Round of March 2018

Carbon82

It should slide below 1st digit 4 .....soon, hopefully!!?!?????

I believe so. But I cannot wait longer, COE expire next month.
↡ Advertisement

The likely scenario is that your friend must restart his loan from day one. eg. he took a 5 years loan one year plus ago, now he left 3.5 years to go, after trading in his car, he needs to take up another 5 year loan with the same amount of monthly installment. Of course if he buy another cheaper cat B model, then it is even more likely that he does not have to top up any amount, the catch is he would end up extending his installment.

I see, in that case not really a catch. His instalment start again, but his car life span also start with fresh 10 years again, his warranty start again, his leather smell start again, his car is scratch free again, haha.... personally I’ll trade for for a new car.
  • Praise 1

It should slide below 1st digit 4 .....soon, hopefully!!?!?????

I believe so. But I cannot wait longer, COE expire next month.

Is it strange that AD never bid COE for my friend even COE is dropped?

His car is Kia K3. Anyone not getting COE despite COE is dropping?

Supersonic

Is it strange that AD never bid COE for my friend even COE is dropped?

His car is Kia K3. Anyone not getting COE despite COE is dropping?

Maybe stock not in yet? 

Neutral Newbie

I see, in that case not really a catch. His instalment start again, but his car life span also start with fresh 10 years again, his warranty start again, his leather smell start again, his car is scratch free again, haha.... personally I’ll trade for for a new car.

Need to factor in new loan interest as well..

congrats to all successful bidders! less action in this thread cause lesser people bidding this round...

Car B April PQP at $41.2K. Sweet! Going to revalidate COE for another 10 years. Hopefully cheng hu don’t announce anything funny on April Fool day.

I calculated is 40880? Mine expire in May. Have a Latio and my friends Camry. Still thinking Which should I extend now that the pqp is about the same.

Edited by Cow28

Twincharged

I calculated is 40880? Mine expire in May. Have a Latio and my friends Camry. Still thinking Which should I extend now that the pqp is about the same.

Which car will you enjoy driving more. Also if you intend to let go midway, then you lose less with the latio as the parf is lower.

No clear answer but it’s difficult to get back your parf for Camry when selling after 10years

• Praise 1

Which car will you enjoy driving more. Also if you intend to let go midway, then you lose less with the latio as the parf is lower.

No clear answer but itâs difficult to get back your parf for Camry when selling after 10years

Yup. Follow my heart or wallet??!! Edited by Cow28

I see a consistent drop at least till end of the year, looking at the low numbers of unsuccessful bids

Must also consider the supply side. And the invisible hand!

Yup. Should be $40,880.

Me also, thinking of either to renew my Alphard  which ends on 28 Apr 2018 or sell it and buy another Alphard / Vellfire left around 1 year to go.

Oh yes the invisible hand. Just need to drop the down payment to 20/30%..then here we go again

Turbocharged

supply still large due to expiring COEs for the next 1 year plus. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2