New Paint Protection systems?

Virus

Anyone know how this works? [crazy]

Looks a bit silly but as long as it does the job cheap and good, who cares?? One question though, will this really prevent dings caused by inconsiderate pple??

Supersonic

Looks a bit silly but as long as it does the job cheap and good, who cares?? One question though, will this really prevent dings caused by inconsiderate pple??

Seems like you are sold to the idea.

Next time see a white Honda City with this, I know whose car liao.

Seems like you are sold to the idea.

Next time see a white Honda City with this, I know whose car liao. ð

Lol.. Already has dings and scratches.. Leaving it as it is until jialat jialat then respray.. Im not as lich as you to respray whenever got chip and scratch, or even change rim just because got kerb rash. I average, simple man.. Bo lui leh!!

Supersonic

Lol.. Already has dings and scratches.. Leaving it as it is until jialat jialat then respray.. Im not as lich as you to respray whenever got chip and scratch, or even change rim just because got kerb rash. I average, simple man.. Bo lui leh!!

No choice.

Can't sleep well with the paint chip in my mind. The roof paint chip before CNY haven't go respray yet due to CNY holidays. Thought I can forget about it but saw something like rust is on the exposed part just last week.

Think will go and spray soon.

New Honda Civic is a wide car. Keep getting dings and paint chips when parking.

Very sian.

Edited by DACH

No choice.

Can't sleep well with the paint chip in my mind. The roof paint chip before CNY haven't go respray yet due to CNY holidays. Thought I can forget about it but saw something like rust is on the exposed part just last week.

Think will go and spray soon.

New Honda Civic is a wide car. Keep getting dings and paint chips when parking.

Very sian.

You have a choice.. Its all part and parcel of car ownership in sg.. When can you totally avoid all this? Quite hard.. But saying all those, you are still entitled to do what u do. Just that i find it a neverending problem.

Supersonic

You have a choice.. Its all part and parcel of car ownership in sg.. When can you totally avoid all this? Quite hard.. But saying all those, you are still entitled to do what u do. Just that i find it a neverending problem.

Went to do it. It's not just a paint chip. They also found a dent that's not quite obvious. Suspect it's the fallen tree branch on the roof in January.

Aiya, went ahead to fix everything.

Anyone know how this works?    [crazy]

once a van or lorry come beside open door, the protection also no use.....when they see the cover till so power the more they will challenge....hahah

Neutral Newbie

hi i am looking for a referral for ceramic pro servicing at ACE GK or ACE GT to get 5% discount. Anyone able to help me out please? Thanks

Supersonic

Who ever invented that needs an accolade. How about leaves falling from the trees to the top?

The likelihood to get hit by the sides is much higher than get hit on top.
↡ Advertisement