Space for Humanity

Ysc3

Twincharged

Forget about bungee jumping in Australia or skiing in the Swiss Alps .....

Just heard this on radio today ... and our local Eunice Olsen is part of it ...anyone game ? I think most of us should still be able to make it.

Space for Humanity is a non-profit organization that will select a diverse group of non-astronauts to travel to the edge of space at the end of 2018.

We are now accepting applications for diverse individuals to be granted an all-expenses paid journey to experience the Overview Effect of viewing the earth from space. Space For Humanity will partner with all available vehicles to offer global citizens a diversity of spaceflights. Our longer-term vision is to send selected groups into Low Earth Orbit by 2022,

the moon by 2027 and deep space by 2030.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just heard this on radio today ... and our local Eunice Olsen is part of it ...anyone game ? I think most of us should still be able to make it.

Space for Humanity is a non-profit organization that will select a diverse group of non-astronauts to travel to the edge of space at the end of 2018.

We are now accepting applications for diverse individuals to be granted an all-expenses paid journey to experience the Overview Effect of viewing the earth from space. Space For Humanity will partner with all available vehicles to offer global citizens a diversity of spaceflights. Our longer-term vision is to send selected groups into Low Earth Orbit by 2022,

Go to space with Eunice Olsen?

I am game. Just the 2 of us?

:D  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Go to space with Eunice Olsen?

I am game. Just the 2 of us?

:D

That one won't be free liow..
  • Praise 1

No wonder I saw photo with KISS92 DJ

Twincharged

Will be hard to land back in SG ....... so SMALL dot from

the edge of space . :D

I am very sure you won't be taking off straight to space from SG also ... So it should be two trips in one!

Will be hard to land back in SG ....... so SMALL dot from 

the edge of space .  :D  

Who say they will bring you back down? :secret-laugh:  :slow:  It only says to go up wor.. hahaha :XD:  :XD: