Renting a car in Bangkok

Galantspeedz

Supercharged
(edited)

GalantspeedzAdrianli

ok, thank you for sharing 

didn't know its cheap to rent a car in bangkok..

i actually rent at huahin instead.. 

i actually saw that you pump grade 91, i thought 95 is the minimum for nowadays car. 

better to pay extra for the full insurance coverage, i actually had a bad experience in phuket but that was for scooter.. 

Edited by Kurty
↡ Advertisement

GalantspeedzAdrianli

ok, thank you for sharing 

didn't know its cheap to rent a car in bangkok..

i actually rent at huahin instead.. 

i actually saw that you pump grade 91, i thought 95 is the minimum for nowadays car. 

better to pay extra for the full insurance coverage, i actually had a bad experience in phuket but that was for scooter.. 

i book from hertz, for yaris 1.2l, including full insurance is less than $60 a day. petrol is 91

only drawback is only can use credit card and not cash and my deposit of $10k baht that they pre authorised they say will cancel same day but bank take 1-2 weeks to process

i book from hertz, for yaris 1.2l, including full insurance is less than $60 a day. petrol is 91

only drawback is only can use credit card and not cash and my deposit of $10k baht that they pre authorised they say will cancel same day but bank take 1-2 weeks to process

Same as mine, Thai Rent A Car. Deposit is 5k baht and only can pay by credit card. They cancel after return of car and say bank will return after 3 days.

The guy told me can pump 91 or 95. The fuel cover say minimum is 91. Not my car so no need pump so expensive fuel. [:p] Bad thing is the petrol station dont give receipt one. So I take photo as evidence.