Teachers at schools and JCs to start paying for parking soon

Theoldjaffa

Supercharged

yup.....a few times oredy they just say have to use my car......nx time i will tell them no and the location is not near!

then u say principle one park in school.. so use the principle one better  and make more sense. see what the principle say.

↡ Advertisement

ya.. atas school worst cos.. a good time to show off their ride.. hahah

yes that is why i start to let my kid carry her own bag and walk to school from P2 onwards.. but i secretly follow behind to make sure ok.

but then nowadays the school bag super heavy...and cannot use those bags got wheels. so funny

that is good......teach them own determination. If not for life they will cling on to parents for whatever.

Supercharged

Our good govt is only calculative when they 'subsidize' you.

How come they aren't equally calculative when people got to work OT or on Saturdays?

this is different.. they will say you not efficient so u need to work on weekend 

Supersonic

Govt no money until like that huh? Now have to take more money from the civil servants? Seriously cannot make it. Better don't force it to the point that we are going to face shortage of teachers again.

With such nonsenses going on again and again, might as well ask students study from home. Students no need to wake up so early everyday to school, teachers no need to come and stress and subject to this kind of additional nonsense from the govt, and can cut peak hour traffic, and use the land previously for schools for other purpose. Occasionally organise a gathering for all students will do.

Civil servants better wake up and think before they vote now.

• Praise 1

then u say principle one park in school.. so use the principle one better and make more sense. see what the principle say.

p dont know......this are middle managements i am talking about......but actually can claim if on official duty.....but the sum can be less than $10. Want to claim oso i paisey

Supercharged

Govt no money until like that huh? Now have to take more money from the civil servants? Seriously cannot make it. Better don't force it to the point that we are going to face shortage of teachers again.

With such nonsenses going on again and again, might as well ask students study from home. Students no need to wake up so early everyday to school, teachers no need to come and stress and subject to this kind of additional nonsense from the govt, and can cut peak hour traffic, and use the land previously for schools for other purpose. Occasionally organise a gathering for all students will do.

is already implemented.. school now has home study day on specific days where u dont go to school and work upload online for you to do.. govt think faster than u. hahha

Supersonic

Our good govt is only calculative when they 'subsidize' you.

How come they aren't equally calculative when people got to work OT or on Saturdays?

Just hope teachers now will just go home instead of working OT.

Slogging for the govt services and this is what they get by removing more of such small privileges from them.

is already implemented.. school now has home study day on specific days where u dont go to school and work upload online for you to do.. govt think faster than u. hahha

Hope in time to come will implement fully.

Supercharged

p dont know......this are middle managements i am talking about......but actually can claim if on official duty.....but the sum can be less than $10. Want to claim oso i paisey

i mean the principle car sure got a lot in school.. so instead of walking to pick your car.. you guys can loan the principle car which make more sense.. this will tell you what kind of person the principle is when he replies u...

10$ also money...can eat at least 1 meal

schools are only congested in the morning.....but those atas school different lar......atas location sure congested! I always wonder why secondary school students need their parents to send their kids to school everyday or the parent die die wants to send the kids. Primary school i understand.....secondary school? Let them spread their wings......

Nowadays kids are very precious to parents de, so must send them to school even they are in sec 4!

i mean the principle car sure got a lot in school.. so instead of walking to pick your car.. you guys can loan the principle car which make more sense.. this will tell you what kind of person the principle is when he replies u...

the formula for claim have never changed for 20 yrs liao.....think it is still 0.60 cts for every kilometre.....they never think of inflation and petrol price increase.....

Could be both. I know of one kid who was sent and picked up to school in a conti. Parents wanted to change to a non conti as the current car is old. Boy kicks up a fuss and says he will lose face in front of his friends if he is fetched in a non conti.

Needless to say, I was stunned.

parents have to take some responsibility for their kids mindsets too... i dont disagree that the peer pressure must be very strong in those schools...

bro, its 校长 not 原则

When I let my children go to school on their own, I've been criticised by other parents for doing such "dangerous act".  [hur]

Quite true, if you do that other parents would say you are not a ''good parent''. How could you allow your kids to go to school on their own?! Lol. Unlike last time era, our parents only bring us to school for the first few days, after which we are on own to go school liao. 

Supercharged

parents have to take some responsibility for their kids mindsets too... i dont disagree that the peer pressure must be very strong in those schools...

bro, its 校长 not 原则

When I let my children go to school on their own, I've been criticised by other parents for doing such "dangerous act". [hur]

nowadays parents mindset is very different from the previous gen...

Yeah, then "they" will tell you that last time was last time, now more dangerous. [laugh] [laugh] SMLJ.

True also, last time our roads not so many cars, and also not so many people. So now it is indeed much more dangerous. Lol.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sorry my fren........ they can easily import FTs to replace the disillusioned locals...

just ask any preambree skool kid if their skool has been swamped by erm... FT teachers... :D

Edited by Kyrios
↡ Advertisement