Oakley

Discoburg

I am using Oakley frame for prescription lenses too.

Frame is durable and fitting, wearing it for at least 3 years already. 

Tag Heuer on the other hand is F up. Costs twice the price but doesn't last. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Used to use Oakley frame for glasses till i went to do lassie so i can wear more oakley shades.

I am using Oakley frame for prescription lenses too.

Frame is durable and fitting, wearing it for at least 3 years already. 

Tag Heuer on the other hand is F up. Costs twice the price but doesn't last. 

bought a pair of square wire online ... but thing came and was not wide enuff and coz a lot of discomfort around my temples ... gave them to my sister instead.

I still use mine bought last year on promoprue, it fits nicely and is relatively cheaper than getting it from local stores.

• Dislike 2

Which juliet?

It should be x metal with polarised lens

Paiseh can’t really able to recall the exact model as it was bought years ago and rarely wore

How much and have photos to share?

It should be x metal with polarised lens

Paiseh can’t really able to recall the exact model as it was bought years ago and rarely wore

• Praise 1

Is there a safe online store where you will not end up with a fake ?

Yes. I got it from Amazon in April. Got pic to prove it. Seller is Amazon. I bought during an off-peak sale. I was browsing and saw them like clearing stock so quickly place order. One thing you got to know what size fit you.

When it delivered I checked online to see if it's real. It turns out to be legit.

post-18163-0-51919400-1534861059_thumb.jpg

There is different sizes???

Yes. I got it from Amazon in April. Got pic to prove it. Seller is Amazon. I bought during an off-peak sale. I was browsing and saw them like clearing stock so quickly place order. One thing you got to know what size fit you.

When it delivered I checked online to see if it's real. It turns out to be legit.

attachicon.gifOakley.jpg

There is different sizes???

Of course!!!??

An example will be like this.

27454-5_buyerssizeguideimage_720x704.jpg

I bought an Oakley frame for regular glasses from Amazon Japan Last year. I also bought based on the size like the above pic.

(edited)

Great info. First time i heard Oakleys have sizes. Always thought that there is only the standard and asian fit thats all.

Just googled and still can't find any info on sizing in Oakley's website.

Of course!!!??

An example will be like this.

27454-5_buyerssizeguideimage_720x704.jpg

I bought an Oakley frame for regular glasses from Amazon Japan Last year. I also bought based on the size like the above pic.

Edited by Discoburg

Great info. First time i heard Oakleys have sizes. Always thought that there is only the standard and asian fit thats all.

Just googled and still can't find any info on sizing in Oakley's website.

No way one size fits all. If the bridge width is too narrow and the lens diameter not big enough the frame will be too tight for your face. If it's too loose the frame will keep falling out of your face. For those who is already wearing their eye wear will be able to see it on the frame arm.

Of course you cannot Google or else everyone will be buying it online and nobody buy from their distributors.

Been wearing the wingspan for 10 years now. My third pair in fact. Just change the frame and keeping the lenses because my lenses costs much more than the frames. lol.

↡ Advertisement