• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

Tok
  • Tok
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The brake pad is registered as low.

To change at the agent takes a long time wait.

Where did you go to change or for your usual maintenance?

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The brake pad is registered as low.
To change at the agent takes a long time wait.
Where did you go to change or for your usual maintenance?

There’s might be a sensor that need to be replace so you may need to ask beforehand.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Arrow Tyres Pte Ltd

Arrow Tyres Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by GTH  |  Neutral Newbie

I went there to solve my tyre punctured issued, turned out the screw was short and didn't punctured the tyre. They took out the screw and the boss instructed to double check for air leakage just in case there is any. After confirming no leak, they fitted the wheel back to my car and refused my payment, saying no repair done.
Remembered a year ago, I went to a shop... » Read More

Pitstop Tyres Pte Ltd

Pitstop Tyres Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pinninfarina  |  Neutral Newbie

I came to know about Pitstop Tyres through this forum and am thankful for it. Visited the outlet at Upper Thomson road for the first time this afternoon and spoke to the boss Edmund to seek his advice on rim and tyre replacements for my Kizashi. He was patient and helpful and finally, settled on a deal which I find is priced reasonably. I left a happy man with a new s... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: jaguar, brake pad, maintenance and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users